Chapter 27

Y/n pov
* Morning *

When I woke up I saw a box near my bed so I went there and saw a letter on top of it. So I opened the letter and saw..
************************************
Dear Y/n,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been reflecting on our recent interactions and want to sincerely apologize for any hurt or misunderstanding I may have caused. I value our relationship immensely and it was never my intention to upset you.

I recognize that my words/actions were inappropriate and I deeply regret any pain they may have caused. I truly hope we can move past this and rebuild the bond we share as siblings.

In an effort to make amends and spend quality time together, I would like to extend an invitation for us to have dinner together. It would mean a lot to me to have a chance to talk, reconnect, and enjoy a meal together.

Please let me know if you're open to this idea, and if so, please come in Rose Garden Restraunt on 8pm .I am genuinely looking forward to the opportunity to mend things between us.

Thank you for considering my apology and invitation. I hope we can move forward positively.

Warm regards,

BTS
************************************
When I read the letter I was emotional as well as happy that they are trying to rebuild our bond. After reading the letter I opened the box and saw a beautiful cute dress.

I was really very happy seeing this

I was really very happy seeing this. So I thought that they might be downstairs ready to have breakfast so first I went inside my bathroom to freshen up.
After sometimes when I was done I went downstairs and saw no one was there. I went towards the dinning room and again saw no-one. When I reached the dinning table  I saw a note saying..
************************************
Dear Y/n

Eat your breakfast as well as your lunch as we are little busy. I made your favorite food as well as desert, so enjoy and I hope you have accepted our invitation.

Your one and only most handsome brother Jin.
*****************************

So I went towards the kitchen and saw my favorite food that was covered. So I took them and started to heat them.

Creamy Pasta

Creamy Pasta

Dessert

After eating I started to do think what to do. Then suddenly one idea came in mind why not to buy things for my brothers who are doing so much things for me. So I went towards my room and changed my clothes and then went towards my car and drove off.
************************************
To be continued