Chapter 11

(Author's pov)
(After 1 month..)
After a month y/n's life didn't changed but one thing surely changed that was her mom... Her mom started to come home late also  sometimes she saw her mom talking to someone very happily , sometimes when she is talking she blushes, and also she smile like  a crazy woman everytime  she see  something in her phone . Totally means totally her mom has changed. Now talking about BTS they have  not changed they are just like before.
........................................................................
(Y/n's pov)
Right now  I am in my room as today is Sunday. Now a days I don't know what has gotten into mom I mean she is behaving like a teenager who has a crush on someone or you can say like how you react when your crush is talking with you or complimenting you. If ur crush complements you then basically you will blush or something. My mom is acting like that,what if she really got a crush on someone?....
........................................................................
(Y/n's mom pov)
Well I am feeling like I am in heaven right now. I know guys you might be curious why I am feeling like that. Actually I like no no no no I mean I am in love. And guess what who might be that person who made me feel like that, it's none other than Mr. Kim or you can say Junghyun. We have got so close like you can say we are like best friends who share each and everything with each other. I really love him and I want to confess him but what if he rejected me. Anyways right now I have to go to office even if today is Sunday.
Me - Y/n come downstairs!!!!!
Y/n - Coming mom!!!
Me - I am going to office so don't open the door if any stranger comes and as well as don't you dare to do anything naughty if I see the house is messy then you know what will I do.
Y/n - Mom I am not a small child and also why are you going to office ? Today is Sunday.
Me - Dear I told you that I am working on a project so it's going to take time. Ok bye take care.
Y/n - Bye mom
(After reaching the office)
While going to Junghyun's office I met one of his employee Dongwook  .
Dongwook - Good morning Ms Kang.
Me - Good morning Dongwook.
Dongwook - Ms. Kang I want to confess something. I love you so much Ms. Kang. When I saw you first time my heart was beating like crazy. Please accept my pro-(he was cutted by a punch on his face which was given by non other than Mr. Kim)
Mr. Kim - HOW DARE YOU TO PROPOSE HER HUH!! (punch) SHE IS MINE YOU BASTARD ONLY MINE!!! (punch)
(When I listened what Junghyun spoke I was shocked but first I have to stop him)
Me - Mr. Kim leave him!!! Please!!
Junghyun - You are telling me to leave him? (disbelief) Come with me. (he started dragging me to his office)
(When we entered he locked the door and started to speak..)
Junghyun - Jia...(sigh) Dongwook is not
good for you.
Me - It's ok, also I don't love him.
Junghyun - You don't?
Me - No , how can I love him when I love you . (murmurs but he listens)
Junghyun - What did you say? You love me?!!
Me - Yes Mr. Kim Junghyun I LOVE YOU!!
........................................................................
(Mr. Kim / Junghyun pov)
When she said she loves me I couldn't hold myself back and I hugged her and said ...
Me - I love you too Jia. (hugging her)  Will you marry me Ms. Kang Jia please accept it?
Jia - Of course I will. (saying she started crying in happiness)
(Junghyun in mind - Finally you are mine Jia. Now no one can take you away from me. (smirking) )
........................................................................
(AUTHOR POV)
Is it really a love or something else.. ?
........................................................................