Chapter 35

[BTS POV]

It's has been 1 year already and we have still not got any information about Y/n . Our whole life has turned up side down . Maknae line have become very cold , distant and rude . All of us have became cold and rude again but maknae line have became more cold. We have not stopped searching for Y/n we are still finding her . But it's such a shameful thing that we are Mafia Kings of South Korea and we are not able to find our sister. We have also taken help of ASTRO they are also helping us. 

[Present time]

In the meeting room

Namjoon : Did you find anything Eunwoo ?

Eunwoo : No hyung [disappointed]

Namjoon : NOT AGAIN!!! WHAT TYPE OF MAFIAS WE ARE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND OUR SISTER . IT'S ALREADY ONE YEAR.

Jin : Calm down Joon .Don't loose hope we will surely find her.

Suddenly Yoongi came inside the meeting room and said..

Yoongi : Hyung we have got an offer which can be very beneficial for our business.

Jin: Which offer ?

Yoongi : The deal that we wanted to get from so many years..

Namjoon : Which one hyung ? [ annoyed]

Yoongi : We wanted to have a deal with Italians right ? We have got that deal.

Jin , Namjoon and Eunwoo : WHAT!!

Yoongi : Yes and for that all the members including Astro and Txt has to go to Italy as there is some important business occasion where Mafias , Big Businessmen's are going to attend. 

Jin : Oo

Namjoon : Fine let's call everyone here 

After sometimes everyone including txt came inside the meeting room and settled down .

Jungkook : What happened hyung  , why did you called us ? [ said in cold voice]

Namjoon : The deal that we were trying to get for so many years ,the Italian one , we have got that deal.

Everyone : Oooo

Yoongi : So for that we all have to go to Italy .

Jungkook : Is it necessary to go I mean we have still not able to find Y/n and -

Namjoon : Jungkook we have to keep professional and personal life separate. We can not mix each other and for Y/n we are still finding her and we will surely find her even if it takes years for that we will keep searching for her.  

Taehyung : But hyung what if something happened to her , what if - 

Jin : Taehyung NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO OUR SISTER . And Namjoon is correct we have to keep personal and professional life away from each other.

Yoongi : Ok then it's decided we will go to Italy tomorrow. Pack your things everyone.

Everyone : hmm

[BTS thought : Why do we feel like something good is going to happen ] 

.................................................................................................................................................

Also I have decided that BTS and Y/N will have sibling relationship only as most of you all wanted that

Also I have decided that BTS and Y/N will have sibling relationship only as most of you all wanted that. Whoever wanted me to make BTS and Y/n romantic relationship for them I will make another ff for that so don't be sad or disappointed.

Thank you 

Take care and also Pls vote and comment.

Bye