Chapter 10

(Previous Chapter)
As Y/n went to school she was met with a crowd and as she went their she saw BTS. As BTS were their because they got a mission to do in school so they went their as a disguise of student. Also Y/n and Taehyung had a talk and Y/n went towards her classroom and as she settled down she was thinking how will she spent her time as TXT is not going to come to school for week.
...........................................................
PRESENT..
(Y/n pov)
As I was thinking how I am going to spend time this week our teacher entered the class and started to speak. Teacher - GOOD MORNING CLASS!
Students - GOOD MORNING MA'AM!!!!
Teacher - Ok students today we have some new students . Pls enter the class and introduce yourselves. (to the new students)
(After hearing that my heart dropped. Oh no don't tell me that those cold bastards are going to be in my class!! . And as the new students entered, girls started to scream like Oh my god they are so handsome!!!, etc, etc. And here I was trying to hide myself so that they can not see me.)
Jimin - hello everyone myself  Park Jimin don't you dare to come near me or otherwise you will not be able to see the next sunrise. (cold voice with the dark glare).
Taehyung -  Kim Taehyung (in a rude way)
Teacher - Only this much?
Taehyung - Why want to know my family history or what!!?
Teacher - s-sorry
Jungkook - Myself  Jeon Jungkook .(straight face)
Teacher - Ok sit in the last bench.
( Y/n in mind - What the fuck bro!!!  Can't you see me happy or what?  Why my seat is near them?)
Then they went towards their seat.
........................................................................
(Taehyung pov) 
When I was going towards my seat I saw Y/n . Does god wants me to be near her or what?  But it is going to be fun . Let's see what our destiny wants Kang Y/n.
........................................................................
(Y/n pov)
As the class ended I started to pack my things suddenly someone tap my shoulder as I turned I saw a handsome devil I mean Taehyung smirking at me.
Taehyung - Again we met Kang Y/n .I think god also want me to be near you.
Y/n - T-taehyung shi it can be a coincidence also. Hehe. (nervous)
Taehyung - But I don't thi-(he was cutted by Jungkook)
Jungkook - what are you doing hyung?                                                                                                           Taehyung - Oh Jungkook and Jimin hyung look who we have here? (smirking at me)
Jungkook - Oh you. (recognising you)  Hello Ms Kang Y/n. (smirking)
Jimin - Hello Y/n (dark voice with lil smirk)
Y/n - h-hello (shuttering)  I think I should go I have some important work. BYE!!! (with that I ran away)
........................................................................
(Taehyung pov)
Me - Don't you guys think she is cute?
Jimin - she is but I feel like I have some connection with her.
Me and Jungkook - Me too!!!
Me - I feel like to protect her from evil things, to make her happy. It feels like she is someone who is important to me more than anything. Even if it's second time we are meeting her.
Jimin and Jungkook - hmm.
Jimin - Ok guys let's go to our other classes . By that we can also do our mission.
Me - hmm
........................................................................
(Ms Kang Jia / Y/n's mom pov)
My and Mr. Kim's friendship is getting stronger. I have started feel something that I don't know what it is but whatever it is it feels so good.
........................................................................
(Mr Kim pov)
Me and Jia has started to get close. Just like that I will make you mine Jia, soon you will be Mrs. Kim. (smirking)
........................................................................
(Author's pov)
I know while reading this chapter you all will be thinking that between Y/n and Taehyung some romantic relationship is going to happen but  in this whole ff between Y/n and Bts only sibling bond is going to be there.
PLS VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ALSO PLS FOLLOW ME!  THANK YOU. 😊