Chapter 9

(Y/n pov)
(I woke up because of mom shouting at me to wake up . With that I went to washroom to freshen up and then went downstairs and ate my breakfast and went to my school. As I entered my school I was greeted by screaming, hooting and some students gathered in a particular place making it crowded . As a curious girl I went their only to see..)
........................................................................
(Bts pov)
We have got mission and it's gonna take a long time to complete. We have to go to school as a new student and do the mission. As we entered the school by our car we were greeted by some girls shouting, hooting and drooling over us and soon we were trapped in crowd.
........................................................................
(Taehyung pov)
As I was losing my patience I saw the same girl who was in the club with Txt looking at us with her eyes wide.
So I decided why not to tease her a lil bit. (smirking)  So I started to walk towards her.
........................................................................
(Y/n pov)
As I walked towards the crowd I saw BTS!!!  ( oh shit!!!)  . I was looking at them with wide eyes until my eyes met Taehyung who was smirking while looking at me and then he started to come towards me. Oh god I am feeling like I am going to pee in my pants. Fuck even he is handsome I am scared of him and the rest of  the members of BTS after that day. While I was in my thought he came and started to speak.
Taehyung - Well hello Kang Y/N nice to see you again. (smirking)
Me - h-hello t-taehyung shi.. (tring to sound brave)
Taehyung - Why shuttering darling? Are you afraid of me?
Me - n-no why I would be afraid of you. (pouting)
........................................................................
(Taehyung pov)
As I walk towards y/n I started to speak.
Me - Well hello Kang Y/N nice to see you again. ( while smirking at her)
Y/n - h-hello t-taehyung shi..
(ME - uwu she is so cute trying to sound brave (thinking) )
Me - Why shuttering darling? Are you afraid of me? (even I was knowing the answer)
Y/n - n-no why I would be afraid of you. (pouting)
(Oh god she will be the death of me why is she so cute I feel like I have some connection with her)
Me - Ok don't be scared of us we are not going to do anything to you. (smiling)  OK bye. (then I went towards my brothers so that we can go to our class)
........................................................................
(Y/n pov)
When he went I was relieved. Even if he said that he is going to do nothing still I am lil scared but he has a beautiful smile. I feel like I have some connection with him by that I went towards my class. As I entered I settled down in my seat . Oh I totally forgot to tell that Txt are not going to come to school for a week as they have some work. I think I have to spend this week alone.. It's going to be boring.
........................................................................
(Author pov)
ONLY IF SHE KNEW.....
........................................................................