Chapter 8

(Previous episode)
Ms Kang got call from her secretary that Mr. Kim had called her to discuss something important. So she went to her office after that she settled down in her car with her secretary and went to Kim Enterprises.
........................................................................
(Present)
(Ms Kang pov)
When I reached I went inside the building and I saw Mr. Kim's secretary waiting. So I went to him and..
Mr. Kim's secretary - Good morning MS. Kang.
Me - Good morning
Mr. Kim's secretary - pls come this way..
(and he led me the way to Mr. Kim's office,when we reached he knocked on the door and Mr. Kim said to come in. After that we went inside and saw him sitting in the head chair after he saw me he stood up and greeted me  with a warm smile I greeted him back and settled down.)
Me - So Mr. Kim what you want to talk about.
Him - Actually Ms Kang I called you here to say that as we are going to work together why don't we talk about something like to get to know each other so that we can work together easily.
Me - that's good Mr. Kim but.... (thinking ) anyways what you want to know about me?
Mr. Kim - I want us to become friends and trust each other not like strangers so that while doing our work we will be comfortable.
Me - hmm,so from where should I start? Ok my name is Kang Jia and I have a daughter and her name is Kang Y/n.
Mr. Kim - what's her age?
Me - she is 18 years old.
Mr. Kim - hmm. So let me introduce myself my name is Kim Junghyun and I have 7 kids or u can say sons.
(And time passed while talking about ourselves )
...........................................................
(Y/n pov)
Today also was spent like other days but I was thinking about those men's who I met yesterday at the club. Even they were Txt's friend their aura felt different not like kind or something it was like dark, criminal aura and how they were starting or you can say glaring at me it felt like they are going to kill me at the spot. Suddenly the door bell rings I went downstairs and opened the door to only meet mom.
Me - how was your day mom?
Her - Nice ! how was your's?
Me - same like how everyday wents.
Her - hmm. Ok let me freshen up then we will eat dinner. OK?
Me - yes mom
(After she came downstairs we ate our dinner while talking and then went to our room to sleep. )
..................................................................
(Mr. Kim pov)
(Today was the best day ever me and Jia spent time with each other talked about ourselves. It felt so good.While I was thinking Jason (secretary) called me and told that Bts have killed Max. I was happy as I was busy today I told Bts to kill Max. I think Kang Jia is really a lucky charm I will make you mine soon. (smirking)
...........................................................
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOON! 😊 If you are liking this ff pls 🙏follow and vote me.