Chapter 12

(Y/n's mom /Jia pov)
(Next Day)

Right now I am very nervous as I am going to tell about my relationship with Junghyun to Y/n . I know that you guys will be thinking that yesterday only we confessed to each other and now I am going to tell Y/n. Actually Junghyun said that he wants to marry me very soon. I was surprised to listen and happy as well. But I am also afraid what will be the reaction of Y/n because she was very close to her dad or you can say my ex-husband. Ok Jia calm down nothing will happen. Think positive..
Y/n - Mom what happened? You are looking so nervous.
Me - A-actually.... p-please d-dont be (taking a deep breath) angry.
Y/n - First tell me what happened, then I will decide whether to be angry or happy.
(Me in mind - Oh No!!!!)
Me - A-actually I am in a relationship.(oh no what is going to happen now.)
Y/n - Oh nice!
Me - WHAT!!!!!! (in shock)

........................................................................
(Y/n pov)
Mom - A-actually I am in a relationship with the CEO of Kim Enterprises 'Kim Junghyun' and we want to marry each other.
Me - Oh nice!
Mom - WHAT!!!!!!
(Y/n in mind - If I seriously say I am not shocked! You all will be thinking how did I agree so easily (smirking) ? You will  understand it in future. )
Me - Yes mom why are you so shocked?
Mom - I mean how did you agree so easily? Here I was worrying about your reaction.
Y/n - Your relationship is going to be a very big benefit for me. (smirking)
Mom - What do you mean ?(confused) Y/n - I mean I will have a dad, that's why.
Mom - Oh yeah I am so happy! I am going to call him and say that you agreed. (leaves)
Y/n - Oh mom you made my day! (smirking) Let's see what happens in future!
........................................................................
(Junghyun 's pov)
Well right now I got a call from Jia that her daughter agreed with our relationship. I was kinda shocked but for me it's a good thing. Well now I have to inform about my relationship with Jia to my sons, let's see.
(living room)

Me - Boys Come downstairs!!!I have to inform something to you all!! (after sometimes) Boys - Yes dad what happened? Me - I want to say that

(after sometimes)
Boys - Yes dad what happened?
Me - I want to say that... Ah I am in a relationship with the CEO of Kang Emirates 'Ms. Kang Jia ' and I want to marry her.
Boys - WHAT!!!!!
Jungkook - B-but (thinking something)
                      ok fine. I am OK with it.
Rest of the boys (leaving the maknae line) - WHAT !!!!!
Taehyung and Jimin - Yeah we are also ok with it.
Me - Well ok. You all can go now.  (leaves) (well even if hyung line didn't said anything and maknae line agreed with my relationship I was shocked that they agreed. Why I think that something is fishy here because they agreed so much easily. Anyways for me it's a good thing, finally I got what I wanted.)
........................................................................
(Bts pov)
Jin - Are you all mad or what!!! How can you agree so much easily?!!!! (to maknae line)
Maknae line - You will get to know it soon that why we agreed. (smirking)
........................................................................
(Author's pov) 
WELL GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK?
WHY MAKNAE LINE AND Y/N AGREED WITH THE MARRIAGE SO EASILY? DON'T YOU ALL THINK SOMETHING IS FISHY?
WELL COMENT IT DOWN, ABOUT WHAT YOU ALL THINK!
Also If you liked this chapter pls, pls, pls vote and follow me. Thank you so much! 😊❤ Well also guys I have deleted 'For Each Other ' ff because I think it was not good one, so right now I will continue with this ff only. Thank you.
........................................................................