Chapter 26

Later in the evening.....

(Bts pov)

We are really very worried because now it's already going to be night and until now Y/n has not came home....

(Yoongi pov)
I know that I overreacted but what can I do when I get to know her about being a Mafia I thought she is from our enemy gang and going to hurt my brother's. So I was not able to control my anger.  Even though me and my brother's are Mafia's, we never wanted to become Mafia but due to some reasons we had to.... Just come home y/n I am really regretting it..

(Y/n pov)

I know I overreacted, because from the day 1 I was knowing they are Mafia's. Also Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were already knowing that I am also a Mafia but I never really wanted hyung line to get to know that fast because I was knowing they are going to react the way Yoongi reacted.

I think I should go home other wise they will get more mad and worried..

(Bts pov)

As we were thinking to go and find.   Y/n  suddenly Y/n entered the house looking really upset. As we were going to ask that where she was, she ignored us and went to her room and closed the door.

Jungkook : I think she is really upset.

Rest of us : hmm

Yoongi : I should not have talked to her like that.

Namjoon : You should apologise.

Jin : Not only him but we all should. But how?

Taehyung : I have an idea!

Rest of us : What?

Then Taehyung started to tell us the plan.
........................................................................

To be continued.