Chapter 28

[Y/n pov]

After 15 min I reached the mall , so I parked my car in the parking lot and went inside the mall. As I went inside I started searching for men's clothes and accessories shop. When I found it I went inside the shop and started to buy some clothes and some accessories.

After a while my shopping was done , so I went home.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

[BTS pov]

Today we are really excited and also very nervous . We don't know if Y/n is going to forgive us or not ,but lets hope for good.

Jin : What do you guys think , will Y/n forgive us ?

Rest of the members : We hope so .

Yoongi: I am really much scared . What if Y/n doesn't forgive us ? What if she leave us ? What if-[he was interrupted by Namjoon]

Namjoon: Yoongi Hyung think positive. Everything is going to be okay . She is going to forgive us ,she has to.

Jungkook : Yes hyung Namjoon hyung is right .If you are going to think so negatively and be scared then what will happen to us !

Jimin: Yes hyung Jungkook is right .

Yoongi: But guy-[he was again interrupted but this time by Jin]

Jin : OK GUYS CALM DOWN !!!!!!!

.....Everyone became silent....

Jin : Now everyone listen carefully ,if we are going to think negatively then it will happen negatively but if we think positively then it will happen positively. Ok ?

Rest of the members: hmmm

Jin : Ok let's get ready for today's night.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[Y/n pov]

....Night 7:30pm.....

I am really excited for today's night . I know they might be really nervous for today's night that if I will forgive them or not . But If they were wrong then what I did was also wrong . I should have not hide my identity with them. After all they are my brothers.

So I started to get ready as it is only half an hour to reach the restaurant .

.......After 15 min........

As I was done I took all the things that I bought for them and made my way towards the car and settled inside the driving seat and drove off.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[BTS pov]

......8pm...

......Rose Garden Restaurant.......

Currently we are waiting for Y/n . We really hope that she likes it.

Suddenly we saw Y/n parking her car . We all went outside the restaurant to welcome her. As we saw her crossing the road , suddenly ......

*CRASH*

.

.

.

.

.

[..........] : Y/NNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...To be continued...

Well hello guys , I don't know if you guys are going to like this chapter or not but I really hope you guys do and if you guys like it pls don't forget to vote.

Thank You