The chance meeting

First two weeks on earth

Optimus was driving through jasper navada, just so he could test out his new vehical mode. It had only been a few weeks since Optimus prime and his team had arrived on earth. But they still faced deceptacons on their fourth day here.
As he was driving ratchet called him on his comm link.

Optimus, said the medic, I believe I have picked up a faint energon reading not far from your location. Do you think you could retrieve it.

I can ratchet, Optimus replied, I will arrive at the destination soon.

Good, and be carefull, your still getting used to your new vehical mode so take it easy.

I will, Optimus out.

The prime headed towards the location where ratchet had received the energon reading. It was a human construction sight with a half complete structure along with wrecking and building equipment. Optimus scanned his area befor transforming and to his dismay the place wasn't completely deserted as he thought it would be. A human child was sitting on the top of some poles ten feet away from the ground. The mech stayed in his vehical form until the child left.

Twenty minutes later

The girl was still there and Optimus had used this opportunity to observe the youngling.

(Her skin is supposed to be much darker so just imagine it is ok also this is reanna my oc)

The girl had wavy dark brown hair covering her face so Optimus couldn't get a complete visual on her but suddenly something made him pay his attention to some thing else.
Unless his optics were glitching there were two vehacons not far from the place the girl was sitting. She had her back to them so she didint notice them. One of the cons charged up his blasters and fierd under the poles. The large building poles sccaterd and the girl went flying to the ground, she landed doing a perfect front role. Then when the twelve year old looked up her brown eyes widend. She didn't run or scream but just continued to stare at the two twenty feet robots in front of her. Her eyes went to where the poles were once stacked and under them was a pile of energon not very big but enough to last five weeks.

One con went towards the energon while the other went towards the girl, he bent down to pick her up but she smashed the tip of his finger off with a crowbar lying around. The cone got angry and tried to grab her with his other hand but she did the same thing to that hand as well. Now the deceptacon was angry. Out of nowhere Optimus stood between the girl and the two cons, he had transformed into his bot mode and was ready to engage the two decapticons. The girl was surprised to see another giant robot in front of her but decided to not over think it.
The first cone ran towards the prime but the auto bot leader brought him to the ground in one punch. The second deceptacon however had a special blaster which he was able to equip and aimed it at the prime while his back was turned just as he was about to fire a giant matalic ball hit him in the head. The girl was in the cabin of the wrecking ball machine and had already bashed up the first cone.

That's for nearly blowing me up, she shouted.
Then she swung the ball into the second cone and he was out in a flash.

Just as bothe human and bot thought it was over the first cone was still slightly functional and was aiming his cannon at the girl but Optimus's sharp optics saw this and he shot the decepticon with his own cannon making him go Offline.