the reunion

The sun had just risen over jasper and the Autobots were still recharging. Reanna however was the first one to get up she stretched out her paws and tail and let out a yawn her icy' white fangs showing. She shook her head and jumped off the medical berth. After taking one look at Optimus she left the medical room. Reanna made her way to the elevator where she went up to the roof, there she could see the sunrise. The scene was beautiful and the sand shimmeed in the light of the sun.
Benate's powers were earth bending and to control the heat of the sun but if reanna knew benate she was probably still asleep.
Looking around she spootted something unusual, a little further away was a small mountain of rocks on closer inspection she found it rather odd as to why the rocks were here but then a thought struck her mind.
When reanna question'd Optimus about how many other Autobots were there he said that - including him there were six. But when reanna got here all she saw were five. Who was the missing bot? Thinking it over for a moment she instantly knew.

Morning, said a blue femme.

Reanna turned around and saw arcee, walking towards her.

Morning, reanna replied with a smile, he and i thought I was the first one who was awake.

What are you doing here, arcee asked.

Just came to see the sunrise. You?

Came to see an old friend, arcee looked at the pile of rocks with a sad look on her face.

I'm so sorry, reanna said.

About what?

Your lose. Prime told me about how close you were to cliff jumper.

Just as close as you and Optimus, arcee said sitting down at the ledg. Reanna joins her.
You two were so close that he told you about me.

Well OP told me a little bit about each of you bots.

So that's how you knew that ratchet was our medic.

In a way yes, reanna smirked.

Arcee smiled back and the two of them looked into the distance.

--inside the base.

It was early noon now and Optimus was still recharging.
Reanna and benate were at the human section with benate eating a packet of bibble and reanna typing on her computer.

What happened to that apple after every packet, reanna asked.

Ah, ah, ah, it's apple after every ten packet's, benate corrected.

Reanna rolled her eyes and continued typing.

Just then bumble bee came and in his  buzzing voice said he was going to pick raf up from school. As soon as he transformed and left the base bulk head came in. (Just so yall know arcee all ready left to pick up Jack)

All right it's two o clock, he said getting ready to transform.

Just hold it right there bulk head, ratchet said coldly, you may be able to walk just fine but you took quite a hit yesterday.

So what, said bulk, I'm a wrecker taking hits is what we do.

That may be true, ratchet said hands on his hips, but transforming could make things worse.

Aww, so waddaya want me to do.

No driving for you for a few days.

But who's gonna get miko from school, bulkhead whined.

I'll do it, reanna said.
She  lifted herself up on the railing and did a hand stand then jumped down on the floor.

I promised the little bich babe id consider picking her up.