Welcome to jasper nevada

Benate and reanna had gone through a ground bridge and were now on the open high way the two of them on reanna's ATV.

So when will we get there, benate asked.

Hmm, maybe in about fifteen minutes, and if I'm lucky we can go to my old high school as students.

Sound good to me, benate said typing on her smart watch.

Soon the town of jasper was coming into sight. Reanna drove through the boring streets and parked across the road from a high school where students were just starting to rush inside.

This place sure brings back memories, reanna said getting off her vehical.

What's with all the rush, benate asked.

Must be pizza Thursday, her friend replied.So what da ya wanna wear.

Just a coloured top and black jeans.

Reanna pressed a button on her watch and benate was wearing exactly what she wanted and her hijab turned gold with a black strip in it.
And reanna was wearing blue jeans, yellow T-shirt and a thin green jacket aroung her waist and black glasses and her crimpy hair was tied in a loose ponytail over her shoulder.

The two girls opend the doors to the high school and went to the principles office.

This place reaks of insecurity, benate said taking a sniff.

It's not the only thing you'll smell around here, reanna stated.

The two were out side the principles office and while reanna went inside to get their Time tables benate waited outside.
While waiting she hear giggling coming from nearby and saw a few kids laughing at a short boy with spiky hair and glasses, he seemed to be having trouble opening his locker and if benate checked the time correctly classes would start soon.
To save the boy further embaresment she stood with her back next to the boys locker and slammed her fist into it making open like magic.

The boy looked at the muslim girl with a smile.

Thanks, he said, how did you do that.

Meh sometimes force is the best way to get through a strong defense.

The bell rang and every one left for class.
A/n
(Ok laziness has come over me again I had forgotten to save whatever rest of this chapter I had written and I'm just going to give all of you a short summary. )
Benate rejected vince in a Humiliating way after gym class and reanna played basketball ball with Miko at recess and let her win now kids were leaving and miko was was sketching reanna's ATV.

Coolest vehicle ever, she said. When she looked up again she saw reanna and benate  putting on their helmets.

Hey, the Japanese girl said, that is one cool ride it's yours.

Sure is, reanna replied.

Wish I could ride one of these.

Who knows kid, reanna said with a smirk, maybe you will.

Benate and reanna got onto the ATV and rode off.

Jack and raf we're watching to.

Did you two see the the new girls, she told them, they are totaly gonna be the new popular one's in school in no time.

I don't see why not, said Jack, the one with the scarf on her head was the first gir to reject him and in an embarrassing way too.

Soon arcee, bulkhead and bumblebee were there to pick up the kids. And once they left and were on the open highway heading back to base reanna's ATV followed from a distance.