Rakhi means i care

Optimus pov

It was a strange dream... it had to be a dream... there was no other, possible explanation to it.
The last thing I remember was being knocked to the ground by a blast sent from starscream, before i fell into power down he had insulted reanna and her death. If I could I would have said more than i did.
Only a few moment later is when my dream began, though I'm not entirely sure if I should call it a dream because I didn't see anything but herd... reanna's voice!!!
Reanna would often listen to loud music when she fought with me against the decepticons. It was on rare occasions that she would fight while singing out loud.
Whenever I rememberd her or or special moments together I herd her gentle and spirit filled voice,only this time I was sure this was not a memory because I had never herd her sing this song befor and for some reason her voice seemed more clear and real. Befor i went into powers down the last thing I herd was a loud boom and the ground bridge opening.

(Still Optimus pov)
Memory

It had been two days since I had lost reanna and i had found myself on top of our hill. I stared into the setting sun when I remembered what reanna had said befor she went down under all that rubble.

The rock that i sit on, on our hill!!! She had screamed.

I bent down on one knee towards the rock and examined it. It didn't look unusual. I placed my hand on it and lifted it off the ground to get a better look. Underneath the rock the ground had been disturbed indicating someone had dug under it.
I placed the rock aside and scooped up handfuls of soil until I felt something and pulled out what appeared to be a box it just perfectly fitted in my servo. Curious to see it's contents I placed it into my subspace and went back to base.

When everyone had gone to their berth rooms I sat at my desk and removed the large box. It was a dark shade of red mixed with purple and had a black border. The box opened easily enough.
The first thing I saw inside was what appeared to be a Pendrive curious as to what it contains I took a data pad and inserted the Pendrive into it. A video opend up and started playing.
It was reanna!?

Is... is this thing on, she said fumbling with the camera.
Ok it's on, hey prime if your watching this then your probably wondering why I yelled out the rock I sit on every evening.

How did she know that, I thought.

And your probably wondering how I knew that.
Well I kinda don't know how I'm gonna go down the thing is, I just like to be prepared for stuff so if you did find this box then... I guess I'm not here right now.And inside the box is all of my most treasured possessions and I know that they'll be safe in your care.
BUT--thats not why I'm recording this. You see here on earth in different countries we have different holiday's and festivals. As you know I'm a born Indian and we celebrate this holiday called raksha bhandan. And I'll tell you the fun part... our friend-averssery is on the same day as raksha bhandan. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!.
Reanna clapped her hands in delight.

If you look inside the box you'll see that i have made a bit sized rakhi just for you, she continued, to clarify it allow me to sing it in the for of a song.

Reanna held up her phone and gentle Indian music started to play.
(Here I'm putting the song)

After her song reanna looked at the camera with a gentle smile.

Thank you for everything prime, she said and the video ended.
(End of memory)
Still optimus pov

Watching that video had brought coolant tears to my optics all over again. Knowing reanna was dead was bad enough but that video just made me feel worse.

A little while later I herd a voice and for a moment I thought that I was all ready on my way to the well of all sparks. Because reanna's voice was just so close to me and real that it felt like she was there. I let out a groan and tried to open my optics but I herd reannas voice telling me not to do so and that I would feel better in the morning. Then she went on saying about all the things we could do just like before. That made me feel better and i finnaly went into recharge.

(A/N)

Ok here's some info about roxxane-the girl you saw with the red hair.

This is the color of her hair which is also the color of her fur in her animal form

And this is what animal she can turn into

Roxxane is a master spy ninja in the team and can be a little seductive (but only when necessary) her weapon of choice is the bow and flaming arrows.She's 16 years old
Relegion:Christian