Best friend-aversary present ever

Location:Easter antarctic plateau.
Time:Almost midnight.
Tempratur:94°c

In the cold antarctic region a light blue-mixed with grey shade- Cectek queen wolf ATV was driving on the snowy terrain. It's driver wearing all black and to tell her the directions was a holographic map in front of her.
Suddenly she got a call on her comm link.

Night howler this is brown bear speaking, said a rosy but slightly muslim voice.

Yhea, brown bear go,said night howler.

The energy signature your tracking
should be close now.

Affermative brown bear I'll call you the moment I reach the location. Night howler out.

The comm went silent and night howler continued her drive in silence. However after making sure she was on a straight route, she replaced the image of the map with a picture of her,when she was eleven. She had a bright smile on her face as she sat... on top of a blue and red mech's shoulder.

I'm sorry I can't be there prime, she said, I miss you.

The scarf on the drivers face slide down revealing her wolf like muzzle.

Light blue with a hint of grey(look this is reanna after the experiment and she's supposed to have brown eyes brown crimpy hair and it has to be tied in a braid so please imagine that)

Reanna was in her wolf form and was driving through the snowy terrain tracing an energy signal which showed up. After two minutes of driving she stopped at a super big ice burg almost as big a two skyscrapers.
Reanna got off her atv and approachd the ice and examined it.

Whatever that signal is, she said, is coming from inside the ice and this is super thick ice. I'd say a few meters thick.
The wolf girl took out the phase shifter and placed it on her coat like a pin and her body started glowing blue.Reanna went straight into the ice it took a while to get through but on the other side her eyes met with a shiny blue sight and an extremely bright smile came across her face.

Brown bear, she said, get the drills and other mining stuff. This is going to be the best aniversary present ever.