[Anger and Sympathy]

After that huge fight, you tried standing up, Unfortunately, you couldn't. You were still crying in pain. Instead of standing you just spoke, "Can you pass me my bag?" I asked Gun. While he was smoking. He didn't listen of course. Who were you to him? "Look, man, I know that I'm nothing but an insect in your eyes but I would appreciate some help getting medicine from my bag," I said looking at Gun while he was silent. He caved in and threw your bag. You opened up the pocket of your bag and there was your medicine. You took your aqua flask and drank the medicine hoping the pain would go away. You still tried to keep breathing, slowly. You looked at Joongoo who was finished torturing the leader. and walked slowly to Gun and he looked serious. "Our Job is done here let's Go." Gun said as he looked at me again "If you want a ride there's going to be a price for it, and the price is to shut up and never speak of this to anyone." He said as he walked to their car outside. Thankfully the pain had lessened. you slowly stood up picked everything that was yours and slowly followed them to the car. Before you enter Gun spoke again "Wipe that blood" He said as you were still bleeding from the neck because of the knife earlier. You pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the blood slowly and placed the handkerchief as a pressure to stop the bleeding. and entered the car. 

You wanted to pee, cry and get mad. But you couldn't from the shock. "So...What were you here for?" Joongoo asked trying to break the Ice. "Project." You replied, Talking always helps you lessen your pain. "I can't believe you came here just for that," Joongoo replied. "I thought that you and Gun were just sparring to satisfy yourselves." You said looking out the window. "That thought of yours will kill you." Gun said, "I know." You sighed thankfully it had ended. 

Gun stopped at their house, as usual, As you exit the car you went inside and went to the bathroom to pee yourself and clean the blood that was on you. 'Blood on my uniform Will be hard to take off...' You thought.  As you went out to the living room. You sat and grabbed your bag looking for medicines to apply to your wound. You were practically hissing at the pain. And wishing that you didn't try and find these two. So this would've never happened. 

After applying some medicine to yourself, You started to apply to Joongoo and Gun as well. This wasn't the first time this happened, Last time it was when you had first met Joongoo. But luckily you weren't injured. After that traumatic experience, you tried learning about medicines and their uses. But the second time it happened, it was really painful. a man punched you twice with brute force. and even almost broke your wrist. Even though you've known these two for a long time. Gun still doesn't see you as a normal human and Goo still treats you as a nerd who helps him with projects. You couldn't really blame them, they're just mental. or I just call them that to myself feel better. After patching them both up like the last time you just lay down on the floor trying to process everything that happened and you started to cry again like the last time. "I can't believe that your such a wimp Y/N" Joongoo said laughing, With veins popping out like he was still angry. "I can't believe that you're a man," Gun said as he huffed, Smiling. "That's why you're practically bottom of the food chain." continued talking like an alpha male. "Shut up, I already know that." You replied to him in a hoarse angered tone. sniffling. 

You took your bag and stood up to walk back home. Wishing this day would end already.

Gun's P.o.V

*At the warehouse* 

Looking at the 'supposed' leader of this gang who was threatening us with Y/N. Didn't move me at all, I looked at Goo who was surprisingly uneasy. I could see him clenching his teeth, it wasn't very noticeable but I can see it. 'Goo has something for that kid, that kid might have something interesting.' I continued to observe Goo, Y/N, and The Leader in front of me. It was giving me a spectacular show. Y/N kept talking back to the man, Which was a wrong move for him. The leader had sliced his neck a little making Y/N bleed. Goo was still trying to act like he doesn't care at all. Then the man came back and punched Y/N in the stomach. In a split second, the chains binding us was broken and Goo had held the man's arm stopping him from hitting Y/N. While I was watching them I also took the men who tried to attack me. Y/N looked at me when I was reaching out for a cigarette. He had asked me for his bag which I denied, looking again at Goo who was slicing the man up disfiguring him. 'He might be useful to me one-day' Y/N asked for the bag again and I gave it to him nonchalantly. 'Don't disappoint me Y/N' He took out the medicines he had and applied them to himself. 

Y/N's P.o.V

You entered your house weakly as you tried to walk to your fridge to get an ice pack to help you with the punch you received earlier. You cried and sat down beside the fridge. You wished someone would save you from that nightmare, But you were all alone. You didn't know what to do at that time. It scared you. 

Time goes by and you cried yourself to sleep. Only to wake up in the morning. You sighed and crawled to your bag taking out your phone to look at the time. It was Saturday thankfully. you sighed and crawled up to your bedroom to lie down on the bed. 

"I don't know what to do anymore."

---
21/01/2023