[Guilt]

As I punched him, It Injured my hand.
'Damn, it this man is made of fucking steel and I need a Kryptonite.

You said as you angrily wanted to stomp off. As you were about to be held your wrist was.

As he makes you face him, he touches your face. "Look, I can't fucking comprehend that shit you just said earlier. But I want to tell you that I'm regretting it." He says as he takes his hand from my face and just looks at me.

I felt embarrassed and ran away.

Joongoo's P.o.V

She ran away.

My Heart Sank When she did. As I walked to the grills of the balcony I sat there. I made a fist out of my hand and hit my head repeatedly. And each hit became stronger as I felt the pain coming through those punches.

'Why the fuck did I do that? He was a woman all along?'

'Why did I never notice it?'

*Flash Back to [Months...]*

"Do you like him?" Gun says. "Yeah, he's my little project maker," I replied Joking with him.

"Lies, You treat him more than that." Gun says as he smirks and continues "If you do get attached to him, it'll be making me a favor. I'll know where to hit and I'll make sure that you'll suffer, Emotions and Connections makes you weak and vulnerable, Seriously if you were going to choose a companion you chose one of the smallest and skinniest out there out grip from his neck I'm sure I can break it." After saying that I felt my veins showing and they were about to pop out and rain blood everywhere.

'But he was right. We both live in different worlds. Making him involved in mine would endanger him.' I thought as I grabbed my coat and walked outside. As I was walking down the streets pissed off.

I heard a faint voice. It was Y/N

"P-please stop, Please." Y/N cried to the man. "Take it like a fucking man," the man holding him said punching
Y/N again as he cried even more, shouting at him to stop.

I grabbed the man's hand and freed
Y/N from the man's captive, it was him. it was Y/N. who knew this kid would make me crazy. I was losing it. seeing Y/N Bleeding, Crying, and begging I lost it. I smiled like a maniac, grabbing a trash can. and hitting the man with it. I didn't care if the man died. I just wanted him to feel pain. I wanted to rip him apart limb from limb, Torture him, Cripple him and so much more.

The man was on the floor, blood dripping from his head. He had stopped speaking or doing anything.

I was about to finish him but I broke out of it as I heard sniffles. I looked at Y/N on the floor. Hurting.

I walked to him and gave him a helping hand. and left.

'He was right. I'd bring more pain if I stay any longer with him.'

*Flash Back to [Late]*

As I was happily twisting people's limbs and taking their money from their pockets as well.

Someone approached me as I started counting my money. 

"Hm?" I said as I look at him "Yo, Your uniform is just like mine!" I said as he sighed. "Y/N L/N, You may not remember me but I'm your classmate and the teacher has paired us again for a class project and I need you to cooperate" he explained as he handed his assignment notebook that states our project.

"Oh, You're that kid that got paired up with me on that project that-..." I spoke and tried to think what it was.

'It was him, it was Y/N. It's been a long time since I've seen him. He still looks the same as he used to in the past. I've been avoiding him ever since that night to the point I might really forget him. But he keeps showing up in my dreams like a fucking ghost.'

"Acting project that you needed to speak English on." he continued his sentence.

"Ah yes! Do the project on your own you don't need me." I told him as he continued to do his business counting the money.

'Just fucking leave and forget me, man, my life is already fucking worse.' I thought wanting to avoid him.

"Look, I want to do the project alone, But Sadly I have no choice but to insist that you cooperate with me."

"Look kid, I am busy doing my thing," I said as I tried to count the money again since I lost count.

"I need it for my good morals," he explained. And I sigh. "You're making me count this fucking money again and again stop!" I said as I gave up counting the money.

'It'll be a fucking disaster having you around in my life again.'

"I'll pay you whatever the cost is, Just cooperate with me please" he begged me.

'Fuck it.' I thought

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" I said as I gestured for him to come with me.

'This is a fucking mistake.'

*Time Skip to [Disturbance To Peace]*

"I'm done now, I'll be leaving. Goodbye." He said as he went out carrying our project.

"Wasn't he the kid waiting for you to finish our fight?" Gun said. "And you told me he was your, what was it again? little project maker?" Gun scoffs. As I was getting ready to rip his throat off.

'Damn it why the fuck was he here when that little shit arrived.'

"He clearly paid me and it's easy money it's fucking stupid if you're not taking this shit," I said raising the phone for him to the amount of cash he sent me.

But as I looked at it. It was really fucking huge. 'And he calls himself poor?' I thought.

*Few days*

He kept coming back and I just didn't care about shit anymore.

I never spent the money he sent me.
I just stored it and kept it somewhere. 'Fuck does that mean I'm a sugar baby now?'

'What do I do now? Fuck this shit.' I thought as I twisted someone's arm and busted their knee.

---
04/11/2023

**To be Edited and Proofread**