[What?]

As I was walking down the hallway checking rooms again as always.

There was a bodyguard tailing me now in case anything ever happened. I told my grandfather that I was fine and I can handle myself. But he insisted, So I agreed so he wouldn't be worried about me and He wouldn't be stressed and sick.

The guard just tailed me from afar as I was walking around the hall, I found a chair and sat down to open my phone to see any messages or manhwa/manga updates. But sadly there were none.

It was 8:30 pm so the announcement of the H group, HNH group, and our group would be public.

I stood up again and went to the banquet to see Charles, Hong, and Grandfather. All smiling like they're about to kill one another.

'Wait, does that mean Joongoo's here?' I thought to myself as I looked at the crowd trying to find him. But to only see Gun and Crystal.

Crystal was sitting at one of the tables while different guests were trying to talk with her. As Gun was looking at them wanting to rip their throats off Crystal was trying to restrain him.

'I guess he didn't come to the party after all.' I thought as I listened to the speech that my grandfather was making with the other Chairmans.

I got bored and walked away, but as I was walking away I bumped into some. And I immediately look up and said "Sorry!"

It was Crystal, She was smiling but was also clearly annoyed. 'Oh, boy why me.' I thought "I'm so sorry I wasn't focusing." I repeat again as Gun blocks me off from Crystal.

'They can't recognize me can they?' I thought sighing. As My Female Cousin 3 approaches us. And speaks "Hello Crystal! Apologies if my Cousin did anything wrong." She said smiling handling it like a professional.

Crystal was shocked at My Cousin "She's a relative of yours?" She asks "Yes she rarely ever visits us so most people don't even know who she is, she doesn't mean any harm she just likes to go around the mansion whenever she has time because then again she's barely here." She Jokingly said, "It's fine." Crystal said as she extends her arm to me to greet me.

"Hi, I'm Crystal. Daughter of the CEO of HNH group and CEO of paprika studios." She said. "You already know me, I'm Y/N," I said as she gasped in shock. Realizing who I was.

"Y/N?!" She said in a shocked voice as the Stoic man Beside her had a gaped mouth as well but it wasn't noticeable. "Yeah, right in the flesh man, wassup?" I said making a peace sign. "Oh, so you both already knew one another, that's great!" Female Cousin 3 says as she continues "Then I'll leave you here to catch up."

"I thought you were a boy?" She says. "Many people mistake me for one but I'm a girl, didn't I tell you?" You said scratching the back of your neck.

"I thought you were just saying that you were gay." She says your mouth drops as she says that. And you laugh. "Well, now you know. Again." You said Jokingly as Charles Approached with a Smile that would fool millions.

'I hate this man. Please get him away from me before I become the Joker and pull an Arkham Knight on him.' (Get it? Cuz Joker Tortured Jason Todd for a Year, Killed him, and Became the Arkham Knight? 🤣)

"Hello, May I borrow My daughter? I have something to discuss with her." He says as I reply with a "Yeah, sure."

I walked again through the halls of the mansion. I looked behind me to see if the bodyguard was following me. 'it seems like I lost him' I thought and shrugged it off.

I sighed and went to the balcony to get fresh air. I sighed again bored. Wanting to take pictures of myself because this rarely ever happens. As I was taking pictures of Myself.

"Who's there?" Someone spoke as I turned around to see.

"Y/N?" He says. "Joongoo??" I replied as he laughs. "The fuck you doing here man?" He says laughing.

"Are you Cosplaying or Crossdressing?" He says as he touches both of your boobs. Honking them.

You were shocked and slapped his hands away. "Sorry, Are the fake boobs sensitive? Where did you buy them it looks and feels so real." He says.

"What the fuck are you talking about Joongoo??! I'm a woman!" You shouted at him.

As his eyes widen his mouth gapes open. "What? Nah you joking." He says as you angrily look at him.

"I've been a woman all my life man, These boobs are real, they were given to me by my mother. Why would you even think to touch people's boobs to know if they're fake or not!!" You said angrily as you wanted to slap him.

"Then why were you acting like a man?" He says as he was really shocked. And now he starts laughing.

"I cut my hair before because I had Lices and I wanted to take it off. I cut my hair now because I have NO time to fix or take care of it. And as for my attitude of being manly blame my Father for raising me like a man because he told me I can be Independent and I don't need a man so he teaches me how to look and act like one because he doesn't want me dating when he was alive." You said, sighing. Holding your forehead.

He just stood silent as he processes the things you say. "I never even hid the fact that I'm a woman. You just NEVER even listened." You said as you wanted to punch him.

You just looked at him angrily and you couldn't contain yourself. So you punched him in the stomach.

---
04/11/2023

**To be Edited and Proofread**