[Months...]

You became friends with Joongoo, but he always barely even remembers your name and calls you "Kid" or "The person who helps with his project/homework/etc." some even may call you Joongoo's servant. the one who brings him food and gives him money. 

that was quite irritating, he was a friend to you. Yes, Just a friend. You gave up having a crush on him a few days ago. knowing he doesn't even remember your name, and he always keeps you hanging out nowadays. which made you irritated.

People started to Ignore you since Joongoo started to bully almost everyone inside the school. He doesn't even show up anymore. 

and he doesn't even bother to say hi or hello. Was it really over? was I really getting shunned away by someone again?

I sat inside my bedroom trying to think positively since I didn't want to give up hope on having a friend, even when he was a psychopath. or maybe I was just desperate on having friends. to the point, I lose myself just to get one. 

You stood up and took a hot bath, and after showering you went out and it was night. You started crying from the loneliness you felt, the betrayal of your old friends leaving you for popular kids, and bullying you for being a different kind of kid. 

'Why is it that I just don't understand them? why do they like different things and things I can't understand. am I seriously destined to be alone? live my life, working like a slave to a company and living in a retirement home with a cat, and dying in a wheelchair? it doesn't seem bad to be honest, at least you have a cat with you.'

in the dark, you heard the sound of bones cracking, "Well well, what do we have here?" A tall muscled man showed up from nowhere and started to approach you. "You're going to pay for what that blondie did to me bitch!" He said while he started to run at you. You also started to run. you took out your phone and tried to contact the police. you were shaking in fear as you were trying to run away from the man, your legs were getting shaky, and your eyes were starting to tear up. you kept trying to run but soon had cornered. you gulped, as you tried to hide behind the garbage cans. the cops did respond but you couldn't speak because the man might hear you. 

so you made sure you silenced your phone, hoping the police may track it. "Come out bitch!" you were really crying and you even started to sniffle. the police ended the call thinking it was a prank. 'Turns out I'm going to die earlier than I thought I would, I should've just given him the money I had earlier.' then a thought came, as I remember I had my scissors. 

I took it out and was ready to strike as the man was taking his time to walk behind the trash cans knowing I was already cornered and I had nowhere to run anymore. the man showed up in front of me as he took me and punched me. in the guts. making my stomach hurt, so much as I started crying even more at the pain. 'Fuck, I might die from this shit literally.' "P-please stop, Please." I cried to the man. "Take it like a fucking man," he said punching me again as I cried even more, shouting at him to stop. he even grabbed the hand that held the scissors for self-defense and gripped it so hard to the point the scissors fell on the group. he started to choke me, it was getting hard to breathe, and my head was hurting because I couldn't breathe.

then someone grabbed his hand and freed me from the man's captive, it was him. it was Joongoo. who knew he'd be my knight and shining armor at this moment. he was smiling like a maniac, grabbing a trash can. and hitting the man with it. my vision was getting blurry, but I tried to calm down, but tears were still falling, my head was hurting from processing what was currently happening tonight, and I was really tired.

The man was on the floor, blood dripping from his head. You were scared because he might be dead but were also relieved he was knocked out.

Joongoo walked to you and gave you a helping hand. and left. you were shocked at how he reacted. he straight up left you after what had happened. 

but your thoughts snapped as the pain in your stomach and arm was really hurtful, so you called an ambulance, and you didn't care how much it cost, as long as you can get cured fast.

moments later the ambulance came and took you in the ambulance and the man who was also knocked out of the alleyway.

The Emergency Team had asked you specific questions, like who you were and what happened, and who can they contact.

You answered them all with ease and were thankful that the pain went away thanks to the medicine they gave you. 

but you were still shocked at how Joongoo just left you like that. it's like he didn't know who you were.

you arrived at the hospital and they took you to a room to get you checked. while they checked you, you were contemplating what you should do when you come home, go back to school, and especially when you meet Joongoo again. Your relatives had arrived as they were doctors of the hospital you were staying at and you were upgraded to V.I.P immediately.

They had asked what had happened and if you were alright, and asked if you needed any help on anything or if I wanted anything. but I couldn't answer them. I could only anticipate them in silence as my mind was currently shocked by the incident that had occurred. I am having second thoughts about living here in Korea. I wish I could go back.

---
24/02/2023