[Recovery]

*Back in the present* 

You remembered that day, and it traumatized you. remembering those memories you had shared with Joongoo. it was painful. he had forgotten you and went with that maniac who challenged him in a fight, 

But he didn't literally forget you, but it still felt like he partially did, or he partially ignored you for real. that happened last year. thankfully it had ended, and you can finally relax as the man who had assaulted you had been sent to juvenile jail, and with the help of your relatives, his sentence was longer. you were sitting in the hospital bed. watching anime and reading manga all day. you were really tired of studying. you wanted to quit and just work in a fast-food restaurant. but your high standards wouldn't let you.

as you wanted expensive things, you wanted to live in luxury one day. with your own hard-earned money, being able to do whatever you wanted in life. You were enjoying your stay inside the hospital, it was very comfortable while you can attend online classes and do homework with ease. and a break from Joongoo and Gun. 

But your serenity was disturbed by a phone call. 

*Uncle is Calling*

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hello, Y/N, how are you?" He asked politely.

"I'm quite alright, just enjoying my time." You replied leaving the fact of what had happened a few days ago.

"So, here's the thing. It's been a very long time since you've come home and meet all of the family, so your grandfather was wishing you'd have a vacation here in the house  and catch up with one another." He said

"Yeah sure, why not? When is the gathering held?" I asked.

"(Date and Time)" 

"Okay, Thank you! Take care, Uncle!" You said 

"Take care Y/N" He replied ending the phone call.

You sighed. and looked at the date and time. 'Looks like I still have 5 days to get ready before the family reunion.' 

*After 2 days, Discharged*

You got home and walked to your bedroom laying down and smelling the sheets. "Ah~ the smell of home." You said to yourself wanting to take a short nap. and you did. 

Waking up hours later, you stood up and ate. Yawning and you took some water from the fridge and drank it. 

'I should prepare for the family reunion, so I won't have to panic on the day of the reunion again.' 

You went to your bedroom and opened your closet. Taking your clothes out. You also took out your shoes. match making them make a good outfit. 

And after packing your clothes, you took a hot bath. And you had decided to go to your grandfather's house earlier than he expected, wanting to surprise him and bring gifts along the way. 

It was afternoon. You decided to put on the clothes you loved the most and you even fixed yourself to look more presentable. as you went to the mall to buy some gifts for your relatives. On your way to the location.

After happily picking up the gifts, You went straight to the bus station to your grandfather's house.

You arrived at the house a few minutes later, it was the first time you arrived at this place because last time you saw your grandfather and other relatives. It was from your home country. And boy when you arrived the house was huge, Huge enough to be called a mansion.

You had needed to enter a guard post to get up unto the mountain. They were asking for multiple I.D verifications or calling someone that lived on the villas to come and get you. So you called your uncle.

When you finished calling him, You were looking all over the place, the guards were looking at you too, up and down. 'They must think I'm in the  wrong place, considering what I'm wearing right now.'

I smiled at the guards awkwardly as I was waiting for my uncle to come and get me. Then they arrived.

I gave greetings to my uncle as someone helped me place the bags at the back of the car. I entered the car after. Inside the car, the car smelled like it was newly bought. It was very clean, like it was very expensive.

'Why do I feel like a peasant coming into a royal palace to serve royalty?' I was just smiling like an idiot. My uncle then started to talk, asking how I was, Do I like it here in Korea. And I nodded and replied smiling.

After that, a stop was made indicating we'd arrived at our destination. I looked outside of the window.

My jaw opened in awe, as the driver opened the door for me. And helped me get down the car. Okay, it was weird, that the car was tall and I really needed support to go up and down from it.

Looking at the big gates in front of me, it was automatically opened, and the next thing I knew the driver already had my luggage. And we walked to the gardens and to the huge house.

The door was opened by my grandfather who was waiting. I hugged him and he welcomed me inside the house. He showed me around the house. But I can't really comprehend how our family had a huge house like this in Korea.

My parents weren't really well off, but we had an average life. But this was bigger than any house I'd ever seen. "You know Y/N, I didn't expect you to arrive 3 days early. I have a party tomorrow with attending guests celebrating a new project that is going to help improve the economy with the H group and the HNH group!" You were stunned at the news, You know about the HNH group. It was the group that Charles Choi led. And you knew a lot of things about Charles. And you knew that he reeks of bad news. And he could plot something against your grandfather.

But knowing grandfather, he may be all soft and relaxed. He is knowledgeable anyways. But still, you had to tell your grandfather to watch out for Charles. But in a way that he wouldn't suspect you. "Grandpa, I didn't know you invested in the big project that the internet was all crazed about!" You said as if you really didn't know, but you heard that this project was going to help thousands of people, and that's why they were all excited for the project to begin.

"Well, you should pay attention to the news, Y/N. It will help you understand the economy more, especially if you want to study business." He said laughing as he keeps walking.

Many people were walking around making arrangements for the said party for tomorrow.

"You know grandpa, that investment was huge. Isn't that a bit risky? You should watch out, One huge mistake all money will go down the drain." You said, sweating because you said it out wrong. This comment could make you have a long discussion and you might get reprimanded.

"Hahaha, Y/N. You read too many novels. I'll be alright, I'll take that in mind. But you should really watch out for how you talk. People may misunderstand your intentions."

After that discussion, you arrived at your room and you lay there to take a time to relax.

---
24/02/2023