[Weird Morning]

I woke up to the sound of someone groaning and around me as I stretch my body to wake myself up.

I felt someone jolt as he shouted "Wh-what the fuck?!" Joongoo shouted as I say "Shh! This isn't your house." I said wiping my eyes to wake myself up sitting up.

"Look man, you didn't go home last night and you stayed at my grandpa's mansion drunk." I said standing up going to the mini fridge inside the room. Taking water to drink it.

"I got home last night tho- argh.." Joongoo felt his head hurt as I handed him water to sober himself.

"Really what were you doing at the balcony last night though?" I asked him as he was drinking water.

"I don't know I drank One to Two of Gun's Alcohol collection and it got me here." He said as he laid down trying to relax himself.

"You were mumbling something last night, What was it?" I asked him

"I don't know, I don't remember." Joongoo said as he stands up walking to the bathroom.

*Knocks*

"Miss Y/N? Are you alright?" One of the house maids knocks on my door. 

"I'm alright, I'll be out later." I told the maid as she replies "Okay, Call us if you ever need anything!"

"You told me you were poor." Joongoo said as he walked out of the bathroom face soaked in water.

"I am, this is my great uncle's house, I've barely been here. I lived from another country. I got here because of scholarship, Which I don't even know how I got it." I said as I walked into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and paste.

"Look, you either need to go home. Or stay inside this room until you can sneak our again later at night." I said

"My head is still ringing dingus." Joongoo said, I sighed. "Why did it have to be Gun's alcohol collection, you know that guy collects strong expensive alcohol to emit alpha male vibes." I said as I placed the paste on my toothbrush and I started to brush my teeth.

"Shit, Gun's gonna fucking kill me for taking his Alcohol." Joongoo said as she sat down at the side of the bed, laying down closing his eyes again.

As I finished brushing my teeth. Someone knocks at the door again.

"I'm coming!!" I shouted as I ran to Joongoo. "Hey! Hide!!" I said as I pushed him under the bed, and he obediently went under.

I rushed to the door opening it to see my Female Cousin 3 "I heard you talking to someone, Who was it?" She said as she started to look around.

"N-no one" I said as she suddenly lays down and looks at the floor underneath the bed. And sees Joongoo. "AHA! So thats why you were up late." She said and that made me gasp. "Okay first of all he's a friend who got drunk and didn't got to leave on time, SECOND. Nothing happened" I told her as she pouted. "This was supposed to be a wattpad moment.."She said as she stands up from the ground and I dragged her in.

"Joongoo, Since you've been found out come out." I said as Joongoo emerges from under the bed and stands up.

"So he's name is Joongoo, Nice to meet you." Female Cousin 3 said.

"You know the more you hide, the more it'll get exposed." She continued. "If grandpa were here he would've gotten mad at this, but you're not that type of person Y/N."

"Since she saw me, I'll be sleeping this hung over out." Joongoo said as he plops himself down at the bed. I sighed 'How can he act like nothing happened?! I wish I was drunk last night too.' I thought to myself as I followed Female Cousin 3 to the dining room getting breakfast. But other family members had already ate so it leaves me and
Female Cousin 3, I took two plates and filled them with food and food that Joongoo may like.

"Are you sure you two aren't dating? You seem close and you're even serving him breakfast in bed." She said as she was looking at me winking. I went to my pockets to find my medicine and took the pill out and drank it out.

After filling plates, I walked back to my room and placed the food on the table and ate mine.

I stood up again to make Joongoo join me foe break fast as I noticed he was sleeping peacefully without his shirt off. I got pissed since this isn't his bedroom and the fact that he's here shirtless would be very bad for me.

So I shook him trying to wake him up from his slumber. As I shake him I could feel the muscles of his body. The smoothness of his skin. Ans his peaceful face. Sleeping like a baby.

'I wish you'd be like this everytime and you wouldn't be a pain in my ass right now.'

I stopped trying to wake him up as he didn't want to, as I opened my phone for any messages.

*1 New Message*

Where's Goo? - Gun

He's here with me - Y/N

Tell him to come back - Gun

I'm in a complicated situation, He can't comeback yet. - Y/N

Find a way, I'm slaughtering that man as soon as I hear his voice. - Gun

Oof, Okay - Y/N

"Joongoo, Gun wants to murder you as soon as he hears you." I said as Joongoo groans and replies "He wishes he can, but the bitch can't" He says as he changes sleeping positions.

'What will I ever do with you?' I thought to myself as I finished eating lunch as I walked up to the closet to take out some decent clothes to change, as the family reunion was coming near and I can see my cousins getting ready outside to go out.

---
04/13/2023

**To be edited and Proof read**