[Crushing]

After Yesterday's event. Your heart keeps pumping heartbeats for him. It drove you insane. Why were you having this feeling for a man that you met a few days ago? Is this going to be the phase thing that would happen to people in love? Or will I fall in love with him and get my first heartbreak?

This made my thoughts run around. You looked up at the ceiling and your phone it was 4 am, and you rolled around your mattress. As you sighed as you slapped your face to get yourself together.

And went up for a shower to school.

*Time skip brought to you by Joongoo being scared of Needles*

Walking to school your mind was blank. You didn't know what to do. This thing could be your biggest mistake in falling in love with him. This could affect, and your grades. Everything. Falling in love was very scary for you considering the number of complaints from your friends and people on the internet about relationships.

You stopped as there was someone in front of you. He was big, buffy, and tall. "Hey kid give me your lunch money," He said as you froze not knowing what to do. The man in front of you got impatient with you being silent. He grabbed your collar and lifted you in the air. Making you gasp.

You didn't want to give your money to him if you did you'll have nothing to eat and you'd need to walk to school every day. And you cannot starve. You need food because it's what keeps you going on every day.

He raised his hand in the air getting ready to punch you. You closed your eyes waiting for the punch.

But it was stopped by Joongoo who was smiling like the joker. He took the guy's arm and grips it so hard that the man's hold on you became loose. And you fell. "I can't believe you're bullying kids, You know you'd give me good exercise," Joongoo said as he threw a punch at the guy. Joongoo picked up a stop light from nearby and started hitting him with it. My eyes grew wide as I saw Joongoo laughing hysterically while he hits him with it. This made you scared. And somewhat made you like joongoo even more. He's like a cute goofy demon spawn. 'Okay this is so weird, first, my feelings are somewhat confirmed that I like him, then second he saves me. Is this a watrpad story?' I asked myself as the man's friends called back up and plenty arrived.
"Hey man, it's time to go we're outnumbered," You said as you tried to pull joongoo away from the man he was trying to beat half to death.

"Let them come, I could use an exercise to start the day you know." He laughs. You just opened your bag and took out a police baton and you kept your bag infront of you to use it as a shield. And behind you was Joongoo looking at the back ups arriving in motors. You gulped as you tried to stay calm and try to fight as every single one of them charged. As Joongoo used the Stoplight and spins it around to knock them out. You were only able to knock out one to three persons, hey it's better than none alright?

You sat down breathing for air. As you used your hands to massage your scalp to take care of the stress this fight has brought you in.

I looked at Joongoo who was smiling, he was sweating, fixing his hair. Smirking and he looked at me. "See something you like?" He said "Nah, I can't see anything at all" I replied when I was savoring that moment.

"This stop light is fucking heavy man," He said as he threw the stop light, and it hits people who were already on the floor." You tried to tiptoe out of the men on the floor.

"Joongoo we're going to be late!" I said as I looked at the time "I can't fucking believe you're still thinking about school when you haven't even thanked me yet." He said as he was following behind you walking out of the scene. "Thank you." You replied to him. "I only accept cash or credit as a thank you." He says as you playfully hit him. "It'll be free of charge since I had fun." He said as he placed his hands inside his pockets whistling and enjoying his walk.

This man, amazed you, scared you, and made you have goosebumps.

You ran after the man in front of you asking him to slow down as he was taller than you. "Hey forget about school and let's go to the arcade." He said as he grabs your wrist and pulls you to the mall.

"We can't be here we might be seen by the teachers." You said panicking. Joongoo sighs as he drags you to the Gucci store. And takes some clothes and shoves them on you.

"Wear that and I'll pay for it." He said as you complied. Not wanting to waste the opportunity to get something free out of him.

After getting dressed, He dragged you to the arcades as he handed out his hand not knowing what he wants you placed your hands on his.

He looked at you confused, "I ain't, asking for your hand in marriage I'm asking for money." He said and it made you jolt. As you took out your small wallet and paid for the tokens.

You two started playing with different types of machines. And both of you were quiet. "Hey Joongoo, I'm thankful for you helping me earlier."

"Psh, That ain't nothing." he said as you keep looking at him while he keeps making weird faces. While shooting down robots inside a game.

You didn't know why, He looked cute. And when you think about it. This man could kill you by choking you with one hand if you evet made a mistake, but let's hope that never happens.

---
02/05/2023 - 02/10/2023