Too many big brothers - Severide!Sister

Characters: Kelly Severide x Sibling!Reader, most characters from 51

Warnings: Overprotective brother figures.

Summary: Going on a date shouldn't be this hard but, your firehouse family make sure it is.

A/N: Thoughts???????????

*****

Your cheeks were hurting way too much from how long you'd been smiling, your stomach in stitches from how much you'd been laughing in such a short amount of time.

Over the past week or so, you and your lab partner had been talking and hanging around at school much more than usual. It was a total shock when he approached you this morning at your locker if you wanted to go out to the movies with him and you accepted. Dylan was also decently attractive and shared your sense of humour, making your decision much easier than it would've been.

He offered to walk you home but you had to say no, explaining that you were being picked up but that only resulted in him keeping you company till your drive arrived. Your friends waved goodbye, giggling with smug smiles on their faces, saying things along the lines of having fun and how cute you two looked together.

Very rudely interrupting your conversation, stopping you mid laugh and Dylan mid story was the very familiar sounds of sirens and the honks from none other than a firetruck.

Low and behold, parked right in front of the school was not just one but three red trucks and an ambulance, all the inhabitants poking their heads out so they could wave and shout at you.

Immediately, all eyes were on the firefighters and you, knowing exactly who they were here for. You could say that you were known as the girl who had too much of the CFD behind her.

Groaning, you glared at your older brother who was laughing with no shame at all. No longer were they honking since they got your attention but their shenanigans remained.

"I'm so sorry about them." You apologised, hating that they interrupted them. Collecting your bag, you got to your feet and sent an apologetic smile to Dylan.

"I'll see you at six." Dylan confirmed with you, waving at you as you left and walked towards the squad truck, reciprocating his wave as you did so.

With all your attention now ahead of you, you glared and tutted at your family. "Ha ha, very funny. Thanks a lot."

"Your very welcome." Matt said, nodding at you in appreciation of your thanks. All of the guys and even the girls on ambo looked very proud of themselves for the scene they caused. "It's always a pleasure."

"You guys can stop now, you made your point." You said, opening the door, accepting Cruz's hand to help you up. "You couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"We just love you too much." "Just doing our job." "Your welcome." The squad members said in sync, snickering at your sour pout.

"Tony, just drive." You scowled, smacking your older brother on the arm but doing no damage, only causing the men to fall into another round of laughter.

*****

"So, who was that boy we saw you sitting with?" Was the first thing that was said the second everyone got back to the firehouse. They were all still getting out of their gear and weren't messing around.

You tried to act oblivious, coming across confused at the mention of the boy that kept you company but you failed big time. Upon trying to escape, you were trapped in the middle of a big circle of men that you never once found intimidating in your life but being the centre of attention brought an unnatural amount of nerves.