Drugssss - Severide!Sibling

Warnings: Mentions of drugs, bad police, swearing

Summary: Swear to God, the drugs in your bag, they're not yours.

A/N: This was written very suddenly, plot very random but it is here! Hope you guys enjoy this a lot, my exams have finished for the mean time so I'll try writing more. This title also makes no sense but i have no more creative juices left in me. By the end of this, it gets very cringe and ew so pretend it doesn't exist pls😭

*****

It had been a long day and all you wanted to do was go to the firehouse and sleep in Kelly's bunk, maybe even have a snack depending on who cooked.

But alas, somehow, at the end of the school day, you found yourself in the back of a police car in handcuffs, being driven to the police station.

For the past few months, any drug dealing and drug intake had increased in your school to such a point that all of a sudden this morning, police were at the school doors searching everyone as they entered, looked for any sort of suspicious activity during the day and do a final search as you all left.

For you, the entire day had gone smoothly till about 15 minutes ago when they were searching your bag. You were more than one hundred percent confident you were safe. One because you'd never come across drugs in the seventeen years of your life, two because you live with firefighters and most importantly, your older brother was a lieutenant. Drugs were an easy death sentence.

The Ziploc bags they found in your backpack, they caught you so off guard you thought you were hallucinating but then they asked you to walk them to your locker and they wouldn't take no for an answer.

When you didn't move immediately, they started pushing you, one hand on your back and one on your bicep. You were so shocked that their tight grips went unnoticed.

Opening your locker to them, you didn't need to look, you could feel their eyes burning into your head.

Fast forward to now and you were being dragged inside the station like an uncooperating toddler having a tantrum. You had your own two feet and hadn't fought them once. Why were they being so harsh with you?

You hadn't even realised the exact location till you were stood in front of a desk and the policeman with a tight grasp of your arm had said a name you recognised.

"Trudy!"

The Sargent did a double take, looking at your bewildered as she looked past the officer as if he wasn't even there.

"Junior." She said affectionately, calling you the name everyone had dubbed for you basically since birth. Your name was only ever uttered when in trouble or when anyone, mainly you were distressed.

"Officer." Trudy sternly addressed the man, voice firm with her face set in stone. "Care to explain why you have my niece in cuffs?"

The second officer stepped up from behind you, shaking the clear evidence bag in her eye line.

"Burgess!" Trudy called for the brunette officer who was making her way up the stairs. "Take Y/N off their hands please. I need to call Severide."

Kim's eyes widened in shock when she saw you. Without any further question, she came down and gently steered you towards the intelligence bullpen.

"It's alright Y/N, we'll get this all sorted, don't worry."

Her words alone comforted you, her kind hands so gentle you felt imminent relief.

*****

You didn't even need to see Kelly to know he was there. You could hear his raised voice laced in anger, tinged with worry and concern for his baby sister.

His boots running up the stairs followed and soon enough, all your senses were being flooded by him.

"Thank goodness your okay." He sighed, kneeling in front of you so he could inspect you properly. "Oh God Y/N, are you hurt? Are you-" He cut himself off when your bottom lip trembled.

"Oh Y/N." Opening his arms, you easily fell into his welcoming embrace. Such a bug bringing you comfort and safety the same way your entire life.

"I'm here now." He said, face resting in your hair as he spoke to only you. He pressed a light but assuring kiss when he heard the tell-tale signs that you were about to start crying. "I'm going to fix this, I promise Y/N."

"They're not mine." You mumbled into his shirt collar, squeezing your eyes shut as to prevent any tears from spilling over. "You have to believe me Kels- I would never-"

"I know, I know." He shushed you, rubbing his hands over your bare arms, his motions stopping when he noticed how red your bicep was with specifically shaped indentations.

"What the fuck?!" He gently inspected your arms, making you pull back in confusion, your own eyes widening at the red hand marks and nails indents.

"It doesn't hurt-"

"That doesn't fucking matter." Oh- He was more than angry now. Livid didn't do him justice. When Kelly got angry he got loud and even violent but right now, he was silent, unmoving in his fury.

You were too scared to ask what he was going to do next.

"Hey Junior how- oh shit." Matt swore, smile disappearing as soon as he stepped into the breakroom and caught sight of your arm in Kelly's hand.

"Shit indeed." Adam added, appearing out of nowhere spooking all three of you.

Whipping your heads up to look at the officer, he smiled and apologised sheepishly. He held up a key in his hand, "Let's finally get your hands of these cuffs."

Despite your previous teary eyes, your mood improved at his words as you pushed your wrists in his direction eager to get your hands free.

Kelly grumbled at the sight of your red and raw wrists, a definite sign that they had been put on too tight.

"So, we've made some progress."

*****

Witnessing Matt trying to calm Kelly down, holding his elbow so he didn't do anything stupid would've been hilarious if your wrists weren't so sore, but the sight did ease the pain somewhat.

The two men had been glaring at the stupid teenage boys who didn't even have the decency to look chastised or shameful or anything of the sorts when they were caught and taken in by intelligence.

As it turns out, it was as easy and simple as checking the school security cameras to find out who planted the drugs in your locker and bags.

Apparently, you weren't their only target.

Trudy had forced the two officers to apologise to you which they did very begrudgingly which she wasn't very happy about. You glared at them, rolled your eyes at the insincere apology and outright said 'i don't accept your half-assed apology'.

Kelly would let you off for swearing on just this once occasion. This was the only exception because they gully deserved it.

"You won't be seeing these idiots for a while." You weren't too sure who Trudy was referring to, the policemen or the criminal teenage boys because she walked off before any of you could ask for clarification.

"You want to get milkshakes?" Kelly nudged your shoulder gently, a soft smile on your face when your eyes brightened up just like they did when you were younger whenever someone mentioned said sweet treat.

It was safe to say that with the people around you, no one would mess with you like that again.