No kids

Isabella sat at one of the chairs, at the wake. Her modeling agent having called her for a job, apparently Roxanne has got ahold of her agent, somehow and wanted her in the show.

She couldn't refuse as that money would be great for collage, and Milan is beautiful. That just means she will have to leave earlier than expected, which she is fine with.

"Okay Sydney, thank you, love you too." She hangs up, her agent Sydney Weather is an amazing woman. She always made sure Isabella was comfortable with the shoot and never forced her to do a shoot she didn't want.

Modeling was doing well for her, actually great. She had a lot of fun with it and meeting new and interesting people was always fun.

The places she would visit and the experiences she got, it was something that she wouldn't give up. Collage was fun and one day, she would have to settle down and not travel, so she wanted her own business to keep her occupied.

Her thoughts coming to a jolt when she noticed a presence, a kids. A kid she thinks is Roxanne's. A little girl with long light brown hair, adorable dimples and a cute little dress on.

"Your the woman on that book!" The little girl says, Isabella sitting up more strangely, a gentle smile on her face.

"Yeah I am, I'm Isabella, and you are?" She asks, being polite, not seeing her parents.

"I'm Becky. Mommy was just talking about you! She's right, you are pretty. Do you think I'll be as pretty as you?" The little girls asks, talking a lot faster than Isabella thought she could.

"Thank you, but you'll be even prettier!" She compliments, reviving a big smile from the little girl.

"Can I call you Bella? Isabella is long!" The girls asks, walking closer to Isabella, looking directly at her. Isabella forgot how creepy kids could be sometimes, but they are just curious.

"Yeah that's fine, as long as I can call you becks?" The girl nodding, the smile getting bigger. Isabella realized her parents might be worried that they couldn't see their daughter.

"How about we go find your parents, yeah? Your mom must be worried." Isabella says, taking the little girls hand, guiding them where she last saw them.

"Yeah! I want show my brothers that I could make friends! They're gonna be jealous that's I'm friends with the pretty lady and their not." Becky says, determined to show off Isabella to her brothers.

A laugh slipping out of Isabella's mouth at Becky's words, finding it very amusing.

As they walked around they saw Roxanne standing in front of a white arch, with a bench in it. Looking around, probably trying to find her daughter.

"Mommy!" Becky shouts, running toward the worried mother. A look of relief washed over Roxannes face, hugging her daughter.

"Where were you?" Roxannes accent thick, it sounded so appeasing to Isabella's ears. "I was with Bella! I told Kethie and Greg I could make friends with her!" She says, proving her brothers wrong.

"Thank you Bella" Roxane's says, thankful her daughter didn't get lost somewhere. "It's no problem, Becks is great company. But I should be thanking you, my agent told me about Milan." Isabella says, looking at Roxanne, still amazed at how beautiful she is.

"It was no problem, really. You're beautiful and I would love to have you show off my line." Roxanne compliments, thinking she saw a little blush rise to Isabella's cheeks, but she could be wrong.

"Would you like to come sit with us?" Roxanne asks, some reason she wanted the woman to stay with her, not finding it odd and that she just wanted to make a friend.

"Sure I'll like that."

~~~~

Eric sat on Isabella's left, Roxanne to her right with Becky, and Sally next to Roxanne, Kurt next to her.

Everyone but Isabella and Roxanne sat a few feet away from each other, while there was a feet max between Roxanne and Isabella.

Eric and Sally's youngest child, their son who Isabella had no clue what his name is, came running up to his mom.

"Mommy, I want some milk." He says, a toothy smile on his face.

"Oh, sure, angel. You come here. I'll give you a little something." She says, bringing her son to her chest, breast feeding him. The kid liked to be about Becky's age, 4-5 years old.

Isabella's eyes widened for a bit, before looking away. Not realizing she still breast fed her son. Roxanne subtly covered Becky's view from the blondes boobs.

Her and Isabella sharing a look, not a judgmental but, what the fuck.

"Slow down, hunny. Not such big gulps." She tells her son, looking down at him as he feeds off of her chest.

Isabella sits straighter, not how uncomfortable it is. She doesn't care if a woman breast feeds her child, but a child that's in preschool? That's a bit weird.

Kurt scoots away from Sally, as Sally looks over at Roxanne. Roxanne saw that Sally was looking at it like it was the most adorable thing in the world, while Roxane just looks over at Eric.

"Your son is so cute." She says, Isabella could feel the tension, all of them a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah" Eric looks down, knowing how she felt. "How old is he?" Roxanne asks, asking the question Isabella and Kurt were definitely wondering.

"Oh, he's 48 months." Eric says, trying not to make it awkward, knowing it definitely is.

"That's 4" Kurt says, looking at Eric like he's stupid. Eric looks between his son and Kurt, "yeah" nodding his head in his own disbelief.

"We meant to stop last year, but he likes it so much... and we don't like to say no." Sally says, not making the awkwardness go away at all. Isabella furrowed her eyebrows, messing with the rings on her fingers.

Sally sees her daughter eating a piece of cake with her hands. "Hey sweetheart?" She calls out. Catching her daughters attention.

"Could you use a fork, please?" She asks, Isabella looks up seeing Kurt give her 'what the fuck' look. Bewildered at the woman.

Her and Eric's daughter stops what she's doing, chanting "no. No. No. No!" Loude rand louder as she throws her plate on the ground and stomps off.

Isabella felt embarrassed, never would she have kids now. And she's fine with that, demon babies will not be on her bucket list ever now.

"Looks like she didn't get the memo" Kurt says sarcastically, looking at Eric. Eric laughing out of embarrassment.

"Now I know why people don't have kids." Isabella says under her breath. Receiving a little nudge from Roxanne, who was holding back a small grin.

~~~~~