Questions

Isabella layed on her bed, reading one of her favorite books. She had to leave today for Milan, but not until later. Although she already had her bags packed.

A familiar knock could be heard. "You can come in Roxanne, no need to knock." She calls out, paying attention to her book.

She could hear the door open and close, heels clicking against the floor. "What can I do for you, hermosa?" Isabella's asks, the nickname accidentally slipping my out.

It unintentionally sending Roxanne into a spiral. Not hearing a response but a cluster of hesitation, Isabella sat up, her stomach showing off due to her crop top, with high waisted charcoal grey pants.

Which did not help Roxannes spiral of emotions. The butterflies coming back, more intense than before.

"Are you okay?" Isabella fakes concern, she knew what she was doing to Roxanne, her head tilted to the side, eyes mocking innocence.

"I-" Roxanne stutters, she had no idea how or why she just got stuck. Just the thought of Isabella calling her hermosa again, or looking up at her like that, made her knees go weak.

Isabella gets up, seeing as Roxanne physically has not moved. "Why are you doing this?" Roxanne breathes out, finally getting words out. "Doing what?"

As Isabella gets closer, the realization of what's happening hits Roxanne harder. "Seducing me! I'm married, I have kids with Lenny. I will not do this to him?" That last part of it coming off as a question, she felt so guilty for what she is feeling.

"Oh you mean the Lenny who does not appreciate your beauty, the man who was staring at my body within the second of meeting me? Lenny, would makes jokes about how hot we would be together than actually care." Isabella says, stepping closer Roxanne, completely invading her space. Filling it with the smell of strawberry mango.

Roxanne loved it, reminding her of the things she loved. "This is wrong?" It sounded more of a question as Roxanne said it. It felt so wrong, but god, it felt so right.

Isabella leans down, whispering in her ear, "than why do you love it so much?"

The question ringing in her ears.

~~~~

Isabella walked into the kitchen, ignoring the good morning form her dad but thanking Deana and Sally on the compliments of her outfits.

"You look... like a model, wow." Lenny says, looking at her, again she ignored him. Too busy thinking of his wife.

"Morning" Roxanne says, walking down stairs, finished getting ready. Looking as beautiful as always, Isabella could not, not look at her. Even if she just saw her, she still looked as amazing as before.

"Honey, how's the birdie?" Roxanne asks her daughter, walking towards the kitchen. "Ooo lala" Deanna says, seeing as Roxanne is dripped in head to toe in expensive clothing.

"Those are the Christian Lounoutin shoes." Sally stutters, seeing Roxanne wearing them.

Isabella snapped back into focus, "you look pretty Ro." She says before focusing on cutting up and prepping her fruit.

"Thank you Bella" Roxanne replies, trying to act as normal as possible from them being inches apart just 10 mins ago.

"I know I'm overdressed. But sorry, I packed for Milan, not the lake." She comments passive aggressively towards her husband. She sat down on a chair across from Isabella, who was cutting up her fruits on the counters cutting board.

Lenny standing right behind Roxanne. The words of Isabella's getting to Roxannes head. Hell she got a compliment out of complete strangers that she barely knew for a day, but not even her own husband.