Voss water

They had arrived at this local restaurant, it was old town steak house type of thing.

Everyone sat down, everybody every where and no one together. At one end up the table sat Lenny and Huggins, at the other end was Roxanne and Isabella.

The woman in deep conversation on modeling and what they thought about different fashion shows. They hit it off very well, no being separated since earlier. Besides the car ride there.

At the end of the table Isabella could hear Higgins say "Lenny, remember we used to come here late night after we got wasted?" Obviously he wasn't smart.

"What's wasted?" One of the kids ask, Eric's daughter actually.

"Wasted. Kids... is something that happens...when you have a hankering for ice cream." He stutters, trying to find the words.

It was a terrible explanation as all the kids shouted "I wanna get wasted!"

"I wanna get chocolate wasted!" Becky says, causing an horrifying look ago appear on Roxannes face. "No, you don't need to get wasted, it's okay."

Seeing as none of the adults where helping. "Wasted is actually an an adult thing, like driving. Or paying for dinner, you'll know when you older." Isabella says, making the explanation a bit more better than Lenny's. The kids disappointed that they couldn't have ice cream.

"Thank you, Bella" Roxanne whispers, seeing as Becky isn't shouting she wants to get wasted anymore, well none of the kids are.

Becky started petting the bird, that Eric accidentally landed on when he was trying the rope swing earlier.

Lenny had ran into the house, looking for a shoe box than running out. Than everybody came back with a injured bird in the box. Which Becky decided to try and nurse back to health.

As the waiter came over Eric spoke up. "Alright everybody, I'll make this easy. 17 burgers and fries, okay? And that's be just for me. What are you guys having?" He jokes, the men around him laughing.

Isabella found the immaturity a bit funny at times but other times it was annoying. Eric hands the lady his card covering it.

"I'm not gonna have any hamburgers. I'll take some meat loaf, some calzones.. but out the marinara sauce in the side. With corn, either on the cob or whatever you got." Mackenzie's mother in law lists off.

"What are you going to the electric chair?" Higgins comments. "No, he was just kidding, Henry the eighth." Lenny adds on. Gaining more laughter from the table.

"She's eating for two: her and Toe-Bo Cop." McKenzie says, referring to her big ass toe that was discovered while Isabella was changing in her room. Thankfully.

"But, mama, they do have bunion rings if you want some." Lenny says, continuing the train of jokes.

"How about some drinks?" The waitress asks, looking around the table. Eric starts riding for him and his kids.

"And beanie will have.." he sees his som breast feeding again. "Well he has milk."

The kid stops sucking, looking up. "I want cookies!"

"Ooo Cookies and Milf" Higgins says, getting a small laugh form Isabella, which resulted in Roxanne huffing for some reason.

"Milf?, Huggins, thank you so much." Sally says, tucking away her boob.

"Take it easy, all right?. Hey, tuck it away, sweetie." He tells his wife, Isabella rolled her eyes internally at the comment.

"And I'll take a flat water. Voss." Greg says. "What?" The waitress looks confused on the 'Voss' part.

"You know, Voss. Or Fiji, if you don't have Voss." Greg says, not getting why she is confused.

"Yeah, you know, anything you got is good." Lenny cuts in, knowing his kids are a bit spoiled for his hometown. "We have out the faucet." The waitress says.

"Like, from a hose?" Greg asks, bewildered. "Tap water." The waitress replies, writing it down.

"What countries that from?" Keithie asks. The middle child of Roxanne and Lenny.

"Oh my god. Just get the water. We're done talking about water. Tap water" he tells the waitress, embarrassed of his kids being spoiled.

Rita offered to go get the water but Lenny wouldn't let her, mumbling something about a test.

Suddenly McKenzie starts to say something in Chinese? Isabella wasn't sure.

"I'm sorry, what now?" His wife asks, seeing a smiling response come from Rita. "He says they have the best burgers in town here!" Rita tells her, happy someone understands her.

"Really? Since when did you speak Chinese?" Deanna asks, looking at Kurt. "Someone's in trouble." Isabella mumbles under her breath, Roxanne being the only one to hear it, causing her to nudge Isabella a bit.

Isabella glares a bit back, playfully. "It's just a little something I picked up watching a Chinese cooking show." He tells her. "That's great. Maybe you should focus a little less on the talking and more on the cooking." She insults him, causing the table, especially his mother in law to laugh.

"Mommy can I have some of her milk?" Eric's son asks, pointing at Roxannes boobs. The woman looked horrified, causing Isabella to laugh.

Which in return Roxanne glares at her. An innocent smile slipping on Isabella's face.

~~~~

Isabella got a call from an old friend, that friend being someone she slept with a lot.

"Yes, Angelina?" She asks, walking in circles outside the restaurant.

"I was wondering, where are you right now?" Her voice low, which meant one thing and Isabella hated it.

"I'm in a stupid town for my dads coaches funeral." Isabella whines, knowing that sex with Angelina come once in a blue moon, especially since they were each-others go to.

The cheerleader made a sound of distain. "I want you here by tomorrow. Or else I'm going to and see if Shawn is will be free." The cheerleader threatens.

One person Isabella hated was Shawn Smith. A stupid collage football player who always tried to sleep with Angelina, and he tried to sleep with her, never getting the hint no.

Her and Angelina had a game of cat and mouse, her teasing Isabella, and when she can't be there, she pisses Isabella off, that way when she gets back, she has Isabella all to herself.

It was a fun little thing they had going on. No feeling attached, just fun. Although Isabella is starting to think she might not even care if she slept with Shawn.

Roxanne being in her mind, and never leaving it.

~~~~~