Not guilty

The music playing off her phone, the music bouncing off the walls of the room. Until she heard an engine outside, and a than a text from her sister, quickly running out the room, into the living room. Past Roxanne, Sally, Deanna and the kids.

She quickly opened the door and ran off before colliding with a woman, both hugging each other, not caring that Isabella's was in a sports bra and shorts.

It was hot and she decided to change, which probably wasn't a good idea because unknown to them. Lenny, Mark, Eric, Kurt were staring at them. Their father walking to them.

"Hey Jasmine." Her father says hugging her. "What are you wearing Isabella?" He questions as he hugs his oldest daughter.

"It's hot out." She rolls her eyes, not believing he's even trying to dad her like she's not an adult.

"Is this your car?" Robb asks his blonde daughter. "My old man lent me this. Because he doesn't care if I break down in the middle of nowhere... and get eaten by a bear or something" she says, upset.

Isabella rolls her eyes at her sisters boyfriend. She always had the shitty taste out of the four of them.

"Your old man?" Robb questions. "Yeah, my boyfriend. 46 years old." She admits.

The thing with all of the sisters, they preferred people older than them. Blame it on the daddy issues they say, they really don't care.

"You know, I wished I liked guys my own age... but I'm just chasing the dad that ran out on me." She says lifting up the smoking hood of the car.

"That makes two of us" Isabella comments, helping her sister. Jasmine stood in the middle of the hood while Isabella stood on the left end, so when they opened it, smoke and stems bursted out.

Blowing their hair back and showing off their chest. The group of men staring at them from afar.

As Isabella, leaned over the front of the hood, helping her sister tighten a bolt. She poured more water into the bottle. So the car doesn't over heat again.

She wiped her forehead, getting too hot. "I'm gonna go inside. I need to pack." She tells jasmine.

As she walks into the house, the corner of her eye, she spots Lenny and the rest of the men perving, taking turns looking at her sister and she guessed her too.

That got her blood a bit boiled. As she walked inside, she looked for Roxanne, once she found her she walked over to her.

"I need to talk to you in private." Her face serious so Roxanne would go with her.

~~~~

"What's so important?" She asks, watching as Isabella closes the door and locks it.

Before Roxanne can question why she locked it, Isabella's cupped her face, smashing their lips together.

Roxanne couldn't even pull away, liking the way Isabella's lips felt on her own way too much. Her mind foggy and clouded with nothing but the taste of her lips.

As air become a problem, they separated. "But, Lenny." Roxanne goes to say before she is pulled to the window by Isabella.

"You mean the man that is staring at my sisters ass as she's trying to fix the car. And me before I left?" She comments, showing Roxanne what she is talking about.

"If he gets to look? Why don't you get to touch?" She questions, Roxannes head spiraling from jealousy, that Lenny and the men where staring at her Bella.

Making up her mind, she grabbed Isabella by the neck, pulling her in for a passionate hot kiss. Pulling her towards the bed.

"What about my family?" Roxanne asks, knowing she could be tearing them apart.

"You can leave Lenny, or stay. But either way, you have me..." she gets down on her knees, looking up at Roxanne. "My body..." she started kissing up her exposed thigh, leading her body up to Roxannes neck once she reached the ends of her dress.

"My mind..." she whispers, kissing her neck. Driving a small moan from her. "But most my body." She smirks as she sucks on a sensitive spot on her neck, driving a moan form the woman above her. "No marks.." Roxanne quietly moans.

"Whatever you say, Hermosa." She accepts, slipping her hand behind Roxannes dress, pulling down the zipper. Letting some of the dress fall off of her shoulders, exposing her chest.

Isabella couldn't help but stare, just admiring her boobs. "You know, my eyes are up here." Roxanne comments, amused at the look on Isabella's face. Like she won a national treasure. She left like she was being on a peddle stool and Isabella's was worshiping her like a goddess.

"I know, but your boobs aren't." A smile breaking out on her face as she heard Roxannes laugh. Quickly her hands reached up, cupping her boobs, finding they felt amazing in her hands.

A moan escaping Roxanne at the sudden feeling. "Shh, you have to be quiet, unless they are gonna hear you." Isabella tells her, kissing down her chest.

Roxanne falling back from the pleasure of Isabella licking and twisting her nipples. Isabella crawled on her, pulling Roxannes dress down as she goes.

"Be quiet lovely." She says as a particular moan escaped Roxanne when she teased her nipple with her tongue.

She let her hands wonder down Roxanne's body, Isabella swears it was sculpted by Aphrodite herself. Especially her hips, they drove Isabella insane.

As her hands travelled further south, the more moans escaped Roxanne until Isabella quiets her down with her mouth.

Letting her tongue explore the Latinas mouth, muffling her moans as Isabella's hands slipped into her underwear.

Only muffled quiet moans could be heard in the room, the room getting hotter than it previously was.

Roxanne knew what's she was doing was so wrong but it felt so good. The idea of what Isabella was doing stuck in her mind. Until she couldn't think anymore, a bliss erupting into her brain as Isabella brought her into an orgasm.

Her mind feeling fuzzy and warm as she saw white, Isabella didn't stop her thrust with her fingers until she saw Roxanne coming down, gently helping her through it.

"You don't have to decide right now, but I'm with you either way." Isabella's sates, referring to her proposal earlier.

She didn't know how she fell completely hard for the married woman, but god did she.

Roxanne being the only thing she could think about, her moans, pleads and face as her orgasm erupted would be forever imprinted in Isabella's mind. And she did not mind one bit.

~~~~~