Cabin in the woods

As they pulled up to the cabin, Isabella not wanting to actually be there but her father persisting, saying it will be a great way to bond.

Pure honestly, she only came to see Roxanne more. She didn't care for father daughter bonding, especially with the old lady.

The families got out of their cars, all of them driving completely different cars. Isabella refused to ride in her fathers mini cooper, so she brought her own.

A black Lexa, it was shiny and very well token care of, after all. She loved her car. She had some of the inside customized, as the modeling helped for her collage but for things she liked.

As they all walked towards the front, making various of noises as they saw it.

Becky saw an electrocuting lamp, drawing in the moths and zapping them. "Daddy, what is that machine doing?" She asks, standing in between Isabella and her older brother.

"It's getting rid of the moths, honey." He tells her, arms guiding Roxanne in front of him.

"Where's it taking them?" She asks. Not understanding what it does. "Hell." Higgins walks in front of them.

"Don't say that, Higgins." Lenny tells him, knowing his daughter would get upset. "I'm sorry. Not hell, Mexico." Higgins restated.

"No, it's giving them electricity... so the moths fall asleep electrically." Lenny stutters, not trying to say it's killing them. Although that didn't help either as Becky got upset. "It's electrocuting them?!" She says.

"No, no, no." Lenny tries to take back, realizing his mistake. "But, daddy, they're dying."

"It's killing them?!" McKenzie and Lamonsoffs daughter shouts. Chaos erupting.

"No." Lenny tries to say but the machine Zapps another moth. "Daddy, no!" Becky says, getting upset at the moths dying.

"No, no, it's not." He continues to try but failing. "Okay? Let me adjust it." He runs up to the lamp, unplugging it but not before it said another moth.

"Look, they're all alright, I promise you." He says, thinking it's over. He grabs one of the dead moths on the tray the lamp had. He goes to throw it up in the air but it plummets down.

"He's still sleeping." He says, watching it fall. "It's dead, dad." Greg, the oldest son comments. Roxanne looks at him, pinching his arm and twisting. Causing him to shout "ow!"

Mackenzie's mother in law shoved the middle child of the faders to the ground. "Ooo a porch swing."

Luckily Isabella was right next to him, catching him before he hits the ground, reviving a look of gratitude form Roxanne.

"I know what I'm doing this weekend." The grandma says, stepping on the month, walking to the porch swing. "Now he's dead" Lenny comments.

~~~~

"Welcome back to 1978, everybody. The lake house." Her father opens up the doors, allowing everybody in.

Bunch of comments from the dads, and Higgins. None Isabella really payed attention to as she noticed Roxanne was basically shoulders to shoulder with her, although neither acted like they didn't feel any butterflies in their stomachs.

"So listen, guys, who's getting what room?" Lenny asks, drawing the attention to him.

"Actually, I made a map of who gets which room." Her father speaks up, holding up a drawing he made with crayons.

"I took the liberty of reserving the room with the waterbed for Gloria and I." He says, reviving an ooo from Gloria.

Which only made Isabella fake gag, turning away from them. "Dad stop, I'm seriously gonna throw up." She says, but apparently Gloria didn't hear her.

"You're gonna do the back stroke tonight." And unfortunately Isabella heard what came out of the old ladies mouth. Causing her to cover her mouth and squeeze her eyes shut, trying not to throw up.

"I swear to god if I hear that again, I'm leaving." She tells her father, very much disgusted. The adults sent her looks of pity, knowing if they heated their parents say that, they would kill themselves.

"I wanna go swimming with you guys tonight!" The daughter of Eric and Sally says excited. Gloria turned to the girl, "oh, honey, we're not really going swimming. What I meant was..." Gloria gets cut of by Isabella.

"She doesn't need to know what you mean. I don't think anyone needs to know what you mean." Isabella says with a look of disgust. Fairly traumatized.

"I don't know what you mean." Sally covers her daughters ears, disgust washing over her.

"I know what she meant" Higgins says, faking throwing up. "Anyway, let's get back to the room picking." Sally changes the subject. "Rob, would you like to give us a tour?"

"Yeha I'd love to show you a tour. Gloria was just trying to be cool." He says but gets cut off by the group.

"I need someplace near a bathroom." Eric comments. Walking with the group more into the house.

"Okay, here's the big daddy. The master bedroom." He opens up a door, showing a nice big room.

"You know what? Lenny should have that." Eric says, Roxanne going to walk into the room.

"Oh, no, no, no." Lenny denies. "Honey, come on. Let the kids have it." He says, bringing Roxanne back to him.

"It's a fun time for the kids to be together and they can do kids things." Lenny reasons.

"Come on, go share it. Share the master bedroom." He tells the kids, they all run into the room.

~~~~

Isabella's bedroom had been on the opposite side of the house, looking over into the woods more. She didn't mind, peace and quiet from whatever her dad is doing in his room later.

She had all her bags inside already, not taking anything out as she's only going to be there for a day.

She had changed into a black tank top with a leather jacket and black jeans with combat boots. She liked the outfit, it matched her her black hair.

A knock sounded on her door as she started applying her eye liner. "Come in!" She calls out.

Not paying attention as of who came in. That was until she heard her accent. "Hello Roxanne." A smirk apparent on her lips and she tried to focus on her eye liner, not quiet getting the right angle.

"Here, let me help." Roxanne says, walking forward. Isabella was on a little stool, that was soft, she was on her knees sitting right up.

Roxanne stood in front of her, she took the eyeliner from Isabella's hands. One hand holding the eye liner, the other holding Isabella's chin so she's facing directly upwards towards Roxanne.

She watched as Roxanne focused on the eyeliner, drawing the cat eye. "What did you come in for?" Isabella asks, barely above a whisper and her eyes concentrate on Roxannes eyes.

The dark brown seeming to be a honey glow as the light reflected off of them. "I was just checking in, seeing if you would want to come down stairs." She mumbled. Not knowing why she got nervous telling the younger woman anything.

Hell she is at-least 10 years older than her. Yet, these feelings as clouding her every thought. They were bad kind of butterflies.

"Well I'll gladly accept your offer, Roxanne." Isabella's says, watching as she touches up her left eye after she finished her right.

Roxanne couldn't understand why she loved the way her name rolled off Isabella's tongue. She knew she just had to hear it again.

Those green eyes of Isabella's would forever be engraved into her brain, she knew that.

~~~~~