Decissions

Isabella walks into her room, wanting to relax before the days over. Some time to herself, after she played tag with Becky and Beanie.

The door never closing behind her but familiar footsteps followed. She jumped onto the bed, grabbing one of the pillows and pushing it up behind her head.

"Wanna lay down with me?" Isabella's asks her, wanting to cuddle with her. The bed dipped in as Roxanne climbed into the bed. Letting Isabella wrap her arms around her and lay her head on her chest.

Isabella felt Roxannes fingers running through her hair, prompting her to hum as it felt nice. Her eyes dropping slowly but tried to stay awake as Roxanne started talking.

"I think... I think I want to divorce Lenny." Roxanne whispers, looking down at Isabella. Isabella looked up at her, stoping Roxannes fingers from running through her hair.

"Really?!" She asks, a smile breaking out on her face. "Yes, the kids could live with me, or Lenny. The lawyer with help but whatever they want. I just don't want to be stuck in a marriage that doesn't mean anything anymore. I don't want to be over working and not seeing my kids. It's best for me, and the kids, and Lenny. He doesn't deserve to have a wife that's unfaithful, and whose falling out of love with him and in with another."

"You're falling in love with me?" Isabella whispers, looking Roxanne directly in her eyes. "Yes, of course, I mena how could I not. You've made me feel more alive than I have in the past 5 years. You've made me feel like the only person on earth and made me feel like I'm worth something." Roxanne rambles, being dropped when Isabella kissed her.

"I'm falling in love with you too." Isabella admits, her eyes darting across Roxanne's face.

"But I can't tell Lenny until the weekend is over, I just want the kids to have one last memory as a family." Roxanne admits, hoping Isabella wouldn't be mad or upset.

"I understand, now let's go down stairs and make some fun memories." Isabella says, getting up but realizing she has to change. "Let me change first." She says before going through her suit case and picking out black king sleeve top and dark blue jeans.

She quickly got changed in front of Roxanne, not minding the woman's eyes on her body, but enjoying it.

She turned around after she put on her boots. Smirking at the woman on her bed. They both got up and went to go outside, not before Roxanne fixed her hair.

~~~~

I'm Roxanne was cheering Becky on while she tossed the hoe shoe around the pole. Sally and Beanie standing to the side line, watching. Well, beanie was drinking milk out of a cartoon while Sally was watching.

Eric, Lenny and Greg played basketball and Isabella was bad isn't around a soccer ball with Kethie and Donna.

"Roxanne, look at him. It's like he totally forgot about me." Sally says, watching her son drink the milk.

"Typical men. They take all you can give and then they trade you in for some cow." Roxanne says, receiving a laugh from Isabella at the attitude behind the words. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do with these now." Sally says, motions to her boobs.

"Mom not talking about me right?" Kethie asks, kicking the ball back to Isabella. "No, never you bud." Isabella assured him. Kethie kicks the ball, bouncing on his foot like Isabella was teaching him. The ball fell off after the second bounce.

"You did it!" Isabella cheers, clapping her hand. "I did it!" He yells, excited. He hugs Isabella who didn't know what to do at first but hugged him back.

"Okay, let's see if you can do it again!" She says, passing the ball back to him once she got in her original form.

"Honey, you watching me?" Lenny says as he throws the basket ball behind him, it hitting the bank shot and making it.

Roxanne cheers him with Becky.

Isabella ignored them, focusing on Kethie who was trying to bounce the ball on his foot again.

Which he did successfully, a big smile breaking onto his face. "Now can you do this?" She questions, bouncing the ball off of her foot before moving her foot around it.

"What no! Teach please?!" Kethie begs, his eye widening. "Okay so.." Isabella starts to explain to him. The boy paying attention to it before trying himself. He fails a few times before he almost gets it right.

"Oh my god, that's so cool!" Donna says, grabbing the attention of Roxanne as she watches Isabella play with her son. An ever lasting smile breaking out on her face.

~~~~~

Higgins, Lamonsoff, Mackenzie, Lenny and Her father, and their wives went out to the cabin. Isabella didn't mind as she knew Roxanne was putting up a facade.

So instead she helped Rita put the kids down. Making sure they had enough blankets and pillows and giving Becky and goodnight kiss for Roxanne.

As she sat in the living room, her and Rita watching television why they talked about the show.

"I'm just saying, I had a chance with Klaus I would take it. He's so fine." Isabella says, looking at the hybrid on the the screen.

"Elijah such a gentleman though. I feel like he would take care of me." Rita argues, then debating over Klaus and Elijah from the Vampire Diaries. "Exactly, I don't want gentleman. Sex with Klaus would be hot and heavy. Look at him and Hayley. Scratch that I want Hayley and Klaus." Isabella says and her and Rita watch Klaus and Hayley get hot and heavy for a minute.

"Me too." Rita stares, laughter erupting from them both. Isabella enjoyed the Nanny's company. Besides taking care of the kids, she was quiet fun.

~~~~~

I don't know anything about soccer (football) okay! Well beside kicking the ball, okay I lied I played goalie but I don't know anything about soccer (football) tricks!