After math arrow

Isabella sat on the couch, pretending everything was normal, like she didn't just fuck Roxanne into her own heaven.

Giving the woman many orgasms as no came to interrupt and they got lost in their own bliss. Which ended after Roxanne got overstimulated.

Isabella's had brought a warm towel, cleaning her up and giving her some water before Roxanne fell asleep, taking a quick nap as she cuddled into Isabella who read her book while Roxanne slept peacefully next to her.

Now, they were sitting further away from each other. Roxanne thinking everything over and the guilt not being as bad as before. But the propanol of her divorcing Lenny to be with Isabella, or stay in an difficult marriage that would become unhappy and hard due to Roxannes new feelings.

She just wanted what's best for her kids, that's what mattered. Isabella told her that she knew that and still supported any decision. But god, how stupid was she to fall for a stranger in a couple days.

A stranger who made her feel alive and loved, who didn't make her feel crazy and exhausted. A stranger who took interests in her things and made her feel the most beautiful woman in the world.

But the quiet evening being interrupted by screaming outside, to be specific Robb's screaming.

"What's going on?!" Sally yells as the woman walk out of the house, finding the source of the screams.

"Rob got attacked by an Indian!" Lenny yells, as the woman sees an arrow in Robb's foot.

Another thing to add to why she fell for the stranger so hard, she knew when to be mature and serious. She didn't make Roxanne feel like the only adult there.

"Yeah, he got away!" Eric backs Lenny up. Pointing behind him.

"He got attacked by an Indian?" Sally says in disbelief. Gloria rushing out of the house while Isabella walked behind Roxanne.

"Daddy, what happened?" A girl yells, one of the middle child of Robb's.

"Amber!" Isabella yells, so glad to see her older sister, running up to her and hugging her.

Enjoying the warm embrace of her. "Isa!" She tells back, not paying much attention to their dad.

"Amber, I'm glad your here. This is my daughter Amber everybody." Robb's introduces through his yells of pain.

"Oh my god!" Sally yells, seeing the arrow stuck in the foot up close. The girls freaking out and yelling.

Isabella just rolled her eyes, knowing her father did something completely stupid to be in that situation.

"Bridget come here! Daddy's hurt!" Amber yells, calling for her younger sister, a year older than Isabella.

Isabella ignored the voices of the men mocking her sisters looks as she looked more like their dad then the rest of the sisters. She just stood by Roxanne, watching her sister walk over. A smile on her face.

She loved her sisters to death, all them having bond over their father being a deadbeat. They have been super close since their mothers did sleep overs and tea parties for them.

Nothing was more important to them, than them.

"I think we gotta pull it through." Eric says, gesturing to the arrow in the foot.

"Let me do it!" All the men shout, pushing each other out the way.

Gloria starts shushing then as the yelling gets louder. "We're gonna be alright here." She says, her hands waving for the men to quiet down.

"All we need is a poultice with some maize that will draw..." she gets cut off my Robb's screaming. Isabella knew he was going to snap, he always did.

"Oh, shut up!" He yells through his pain. "That poultice shit doesn't work. It never worked. Are you insane?! Get some alcohol on this bitch!" He screams, exploding like Isabella knew he would.

"You should know plenty about that! You were born during the Prohibition." He continued, going over the top but snapped non the less.

Shocked expression going over every bodies faces but his daughters. Isabella standing behind Roxanne, next to Bridget. Her hands gliding by accident on Roxanne's back, not really paying attention, but Roxanne felt it.

~~~~

Isabella helped her sisters settle into their room. As her sister went down stairs to get something to drink, catching up as they let Isabella read for a bit.

Her door opening than slamming shut, causing Isabella to put her book down. Roxanne crawled onto her bed, flopping her head on Isabella's chest.

"What's wrong?" Isabella asks, rubbing Roxane's back with her left hand, her right one playing with her curly hair.

"I ruined Becky's childhood." She sulks, disappointed in herself.

"Tell me what happened, lovely." Isabella says, twirling Roxane's hair in her fingers. The woman raised her head up, looking at Isabella.

"I got so busy on a phone call for an agent for Milan tomorrow, that when Becky came in all happy about her tooth falling out I let it slip and told her to go and I'll put a dollar under her pillow later. I ruined it." Roxanne groans, feeling terrible.

"Maybe you could tell her you work with the tooth fairy, that way her belief isn't ruined." Isabella comes up with a solution. "Take is as a lesson of, leave those grumpy old hags for later yeah?" Isabella says, referring to her putting Becky off.

"You're so amazing and smart" Roxanne says in between pecking her face, Isabella's laughs making her smile.

"I gotta go, okay." Roxanne rushed out the door, thanking god that she had Isabella. Unlike Lenny, she was helpful and actually took time to solve the problem and not say 'she was going to find out eventually'.

~~~~~

Party Monster {R. Chase-Fader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें