Thank god for waterparks

Excited yelling and screaming going through the water park. Isabella walks through it, trying to find her party.

"Over here Bella!" Becky calls, gaining her attention. Also gaining the attention of Roxanne and the other adults. "Wow you look amazing, Sally." Isabella compliments, gaining a smile from the woman. They say goodbye to their kids as they go to the lawn chairs and tan. Isabella with them, the men of the group, besides she'd father, watching her as they go.

"What a beautiful day." Sally says setting her towel on the chair, then sitting in it.

Isabella sat down closest to Roxanne, unintentionally making Gloria move to another seat. Not that Isabella cared, she didn't even care, to busy on making plans to tease Roxanne.

"God it's a girls day." Gloria says, looking over at Roxanne who was taking off her robe. Exposing her bathing suit, which Isabella really did try not to stare at, but go damn.

"I know. It is hot." Roxanne says, walking to her lawn chair and laying on it.

Isabella got up, making a a bit of a show taking off her robe. Knowing leaving Roxanne high and dry, that her bathing suit and her little show was definitely gonna get her riled up.

"Are we really doing bathing suit?" Deanna asks, watching as Roxanne and Isabella showed off their body.

Isabella could have sworn she heard Roxanne swore, when she turned, she saw Roxanne staring shamelessly at her.

"God, it's so hot." Isabella says, fanning her face as the heat got to her.

"Come one girls, we don't know these people, so who cares." Roxanne tells them, getting them more comfortable with showing off their bodies.

"You're right, who cares? I've been working all summer on this six-pack." Deanna says, Isabella clapped as she took of her robe. "And you looked fine as fuck, mamas." She encourages.

Not paying attention to Roxannes subtle eye roll. Deanna blew her a kiss, thanking her.

The girls laugh as Deanna throws down her robe, earning cheers from the girl. Pumping her hips in the air. "Baby got front!"

"Go D, Go D." Sally's Ms Roxanne encourage. She ends up sitting down, clapping. "Come on, Sally, it's your turn. Take it off." Deanna encourages her.

Sally covers her body with her arms, shrieking away. "Oh, no. I have a bit of a chill, actually." Sally makes an excuse.

Isabella opens her bag, getting her book out. "Gloria, what about you?" Sally turns the attention away from her.

"I don't own a bathing suit. But I like to go nude." Gloria states, going to take off her robe. But the girls stop her, Isabella not caring as she flips through the pages, pink, red, yellow and blue tape on the pages.

"What are those for?" Roxanne asks, inviting Isabella to the conversation.

"Umm. Well they are for different parts of the story. Yellow is the happy cute parts, blue is the sad ones, obviously. And red, is when I feel the anger from reading the pages, like when they fight or something infuriating happens." Isabella tells her, completely skipping the pink tape, for reasons.

"And the pink?" Roxanne asks, not quiet getting it. A playful smirk teases on Isabella's face, she gushers Roxanne to lean over.

"Pinks for the intimate, hot scenes between Lily and Maya." She whispers in her ear, a series of 'Ooo's' coming from Roxannes mouth. She nods her head, no wonder why Isabella read the book all the time. There was a lot of pink tape.

But god she couldn't wait until till her and Isabella got some alone time, she had been flustered and getting riled up, only now realizing that Isabella did it on purpose.

Oh was she gonna make her pay, and this time, there was not gonna be a interruption. But she just had to figure out how.

~~~~