Game day

Lenny had rented a horse carriage for them to take to the park. Lenny and Roxanne had decided to tell the kids about the divorce after the break.

So Roxanne played the part like nothing was happening. Keeping the peace for the kids, but it's not like Lenny hurt her bad to the point where she had a hatred for him. She just couldn't love him romantically anymore.

She told him the truth, when he came knocking on Isabella's door earlier. He knew Roxanne wasn't happy and he respected that. Made a few jokes about her and Isabella but they knew were each others best friends, after all they did have three kids together.

~~~~

Everyone had sat down for lunch as the kids were taking time off playing in the lake, Isabella and her sisters stopped messing around, teasing Isabella about Roxanne. Which resulted in their youngest sister flipping them off.

A group of men, old revivals of Lenny and his friends from basketball when they were kids. They had come over, demanding a rematch.

"You really wanna do this, Bailey?" Lenny asks, not really wanting to entertain them but rather have fun with his kids.

"My five against your five." Bailey says, a beer in his hand. Isabella took a sip of her own beer, giving it to Roxanne when she grabbed it. Sharing the beer bottle.

"Oh boy, look at this. I see the boys stayed in shape, huh?" Lenny comments, making Isabella and Roxanne laugh, hiding their faces to not draw attention.

One of the guys burp, eating a hot dog. "Robideaux, good to see you." Lenny says, talking about one of the guys whose crossed eyes. "If you're looking at me, I don't know."

Higgins and Lamonsoff laugh at the comment, so does the guy.

"Look, we just wanna eat watermelon and relax, if you're all right with that." Lenny says, motioning to his water melon price.

"Oh, no. It's not all right. You're not gonna weasel out of this one, Fader." Bailey says, not leaving them in peace. "Wiley, snuck out of intensive care to see you finally get some justice."

He refers to the guy who hanged upside down on the zip line at the water park. He ended up getting one of his feet stuck and didn't land in the pool but crash into a barn.

"Yo. You best getting balling, Fader." A man yells, his whole body in a cast, his arms raised on top of his head, in a Y shape.

"Oh, hey, Wiley. Was that field goal good!" Lenny calls out to him. The table snickering.

"Yeah, first time I ever heard that one." Wiley scoffs. Earning a snicker from Lenny. "Okay, sorry, man."

"Do you want me to get something off the top shelf. Heard that one a lot too." Wiley comments, getting laughs out of the table.

"Seriously, Dickie. Let us hang out with our families. We wanna relax." Lenny tells him.

"Yeah. They're afraid of us. That's what it is." The fat guys says, stuffing his face with a hot dog. His groups of friends laughing and nodding their heads.

"We're afraid you might eat the ball before we even start the game." Higgins comments, making them stop laughing. The tables turn to laugh.

"Same old Higgins. He can talk the talk but he can't... I forget the rest." The cross eyed guys says, no one having any idea where he is looking at.

"We got Rob here with the bad foot. You can't do it, right buddy?" Lenny tells them, looking at Robbie.

"I think if the buzzer was here, he'd want me to try. I'd think he wants us all the try." Robbie says, missing the look Lenny was giving him.