Soft served

Isabella walked toward the ice cream stand, the line clearing up a bit as the workers move quickly.

"Can I get a soft vanilla cone please?" She asks the worker, handing him a $5 dollar bill.

As she took her ice cream, she smiled politely at the guy. Walking away, she didn't care for the looks or stares she got.

Unlike her sisters, she chose not to go anywhere near the water, she had her eyeliner on and she rather not get her hair wet.

She notices a guy coming up to from the corner of her eye, as she walked almost making it back to her seat.

She wouldn't lie, he was kinda cute. Brown curly hair, very attractive abs, and cute little dimple. His green eyes made it better, they were pretty.

She turns around, facing the guy as she approaches. She quickly looks over her shoulder, making sure Roxanne is looking at her, and the woman is.

"Hey, my name is Nate." The guy says, smiling at her. A smirk appears on her face, trying to show signs that she is interested in him, which is a complete lie.

"I'm Isabella." She smirks, shifting her weight into her other foot. Batting her eyelashes a little.

"I was wondering if I can buy you ice cream.... But seeing as you already have some, can I get your number?" He asks, looking at her in the eyes, trying to be respectful and not stare down her body, unlike a certain Latina.

Although, Isabella wanted Roxanne too stare, it's why she bought the most revealing one she saw.

"I'll think on it. How about, if I see you later, I'll give you my answer." She tells him, trying not to be a total bitch. But god did she love it.

"Yeah, okay" he stutters, scratching his neck. Isabella turns around, licking her ice cream while looking directly at Roxanne, winking at her before she heads over and sits down.

She layed down, her ice cream in the little counter they had, before she closed her eyes, letting the her skin soak of the sun.

~~~~

"Hey, somebody likes what he sees." Roxanne smirks, commenting towards the smoking hot life guard across the kitty pool, eyeballing them, actually just point blank staring at them.

The woman all eyeball him, including Isabella, even if he wast her type. She preferred the skinny scrawny nerdy men, they were the treasure in dating men. Especially since all the ones she dated, liked getting dominant by her, which was a very nice bonus.

The life guard started showing off his pecs, and his other muscles. Immediately Isabella found him unattractive, she did not like when her men showed off like that, she much preferred brains over bronze.

Deanna let out a growl, causing Isabella to laugh lightly. The woman around her showing their attraction to him, point clear.

Expect Roxanne, who was too busy eyeing Isabella's reaction. Jealousy getting the best of her, but she couldn't help it.

~~~~

The woman had calmed down, the body guard staying over at the opposite side of the pool.

Isabella reading her book, while the rest gossiped and relaxed, Roxanne occasionally doing stuff to get Isabella's attention, which Isabella found adorable.

"So, ladies, how do we get Mr. Banana Hammock... to come over here, where we can get a better look at him?" Gloria asks, drawing the attention back to the life guard.

Sally puts down her magazine, "okay. Well, there's two big advantages to breast-feeding.." Sally says, undying her robe. "And I'm gonna put mine to work."