Fourth of July

Roxanne and Sally sat at the small table, sowing cloths. While Gloria and Amber danced while making a salad. Isabella sat next to them, reading her book. She almost finished it, she would have way sooner but a certain curlier hair woman kept interrupting her, not that she minded at all.

Roxanne cursed in Spanish as the machine messed up. "That's so sexy. What did you say?" Sally asks, cutting fabric. Isabella agreed with her.

"Oh I think she said: siisbdiais swdnns s Milan." Deanna mumbles words really fast, rolling her R's.

Roxane and Sally laughed at the interpretation.

"You know, these guys at the store were talking so much smack about this basketball rematch that's supposed to go in." Amber brings up, flinch lettuce around a bit.

"I'm glad we're getting these uniforms ready." Deanna says, putting down a water jug.

Isabella looks up from her book as Higgins come sour of the closet. He was in his boxers, a gaint body on his head, in fact it was Deanna's mothers. A tube coming out of him somewhere. "No more drinkie." He says, his eyes shut closed as he tried to get used to the sunlight.

"Did you really sleep in the closet, you drunk?" Roxanne asks, the woman watching him. Isabella raises an eyebrow at him, her and Rita went to bed as soon as they got home. Figuring it was late enough.

He nods, a smirk on his face. "I think so.." a notices a buzzing sound and lifts his open shirt up to find Sally's breast pump on his nipple.

"So that's what the tubes for." Isabella comments, a smile on her face. "No." Higgins mumbles, taking it off.

"Oh, god, Higgins." Deanna says as the all of them groans.

Higgins drops the pumps, his hand holding his head. "Oh, I had the sexiest dream about a little blonde girl, though." He groans, laughing a bit at the end of his sentence.

Curly walks out of the closet behind him, causing Isabella to laugh. "I think it was a dream." Higgins comments, looking down at the dog.

"Oh so classy." Roxanne teases as Deanna comments "oh that's sick!"

Roxanne noticed Lenny's phone ringing, Becky had made a ladybug phone case. Isabella goes back to reading as the woman discuss the food.

~~~~

The kids rush out of the living room to see Robbie yelling and trying to kill Higgins. Robbie kicks Higgins in the nuts with his cast.

"I heard it too!" Amber could hear Bridget say as she climbs the white stars tot he rob of the boat house.

Her father kicks Higgins in the dock again with his arrow foot. "I heard it too from three rooms away! We all slept in Isabella's room." Bridget says, explaining it better to an her sisters.

"God you really think that low of them to sleep with Higgins?!" Isabella defends her sisters. The guys oohing at her comment.

"He's off the hook. You know Marcus wound the with your daughters. I mean, not that shes... You know what I'm saying." Lenny defends, back tracking a bit not to offend anyone.

"Well. What happens to your head?" Their father questions Jasmine, seeing the cut on it.

"Well I was changing into my PJ's... I got the feeling some perv was looking through the window... so i went to go close the shade and I tripped and hit my head." Jasmine defends, taking the ice pack off of her head.

"Yeah, dude, that's your daughter." Higgins comments. Isabella rolled her eyes, knowing damn well at any chance they were checking out her sisters and her. She caught them a few times but never said anything.