Epigraph

A Filly & Nubile spin-off...

Amoy Kimoy Sargent had the privilege of living close to the Plum Lane Plantation due to the high positions her parents has working there. High school was almost done but she only has a few months to go.

Much like her parents, she has the biggest role at school and has multiple positions. A position she treasured and it felt strained when a certain young man keeps picking her up every day after school. The eldest son of her parents bosses.

Damajue Roejae Griffiths was sinfully a sight to behold. He was the exact replica of his dad Stephen Griffiths but was blessed with dimples, making him cute and masculine at the same time.

He was only two years older but everyone knew who he was and whom exactly he was after. They just didn't know how deep and close the two were. Basking in the glory of being chosen, it comes at a cost. Having a serious but sexual relationship with him was bound for the risk she's willing to take. It doesn't matter the time, day or place, if he wanted it then so will she.

__

Whether it be his Mercedes Benz or his sleek black Audi, she's always called to sit in his front seat.

He knew her schedule and when she didn't show up at the usual spot around the regular time, he went searching. Gaining entry to the school compound, he didn't need to ask for direction as he was led there, the chemistry lab.

The girl who showed him the room left as he stood at the door and opened it. If there was more students in the class he wouldn't have been angry but with the head boy of all persons there with her, he had to be. "Wah gwaan yuh suh?"

The smile on her face left due to surprise but she grinned realizing that it was him there.

"Dam..."

"Are you finished dear?" A voice called from the smaller room inside and a teacher revealed herself. She was a old teacher, taking a instant dislike to Damajue the second she saw him. Frowning a bit, she said. "Oh."

"Yes, Mrs Smith. My drive is here but I'll see you both on Monday." Taking her bag and long umbrella, Amoy waved goodbye to the teacher and the head boy as she left with Damajue.

He opened the door for her and went around realizing how slow she was to enter the car. She had stop to chat with some more staff members and to get her to hurry, he began tooting the horn impatiently.

The second she entered the car and shut the door, he drove off. "Damajue!"

"See a food deh on the dashboard." That was all he said and she respected that.

Instead of bringing her home, he took her elsewhere and parked along an empty football field. The food and drink was finish, her uniform skirt was unbuttoned and she burped in her fist but knew not what was on his mind.

It wasn't long before she was face down on the backseat getting drilled from behind. Her hand barely cushioned her head bumping into the door and if this was what backas inside a Benz felt like, she didn't want him having a Mark X.

"Babes! Fuck... Slow... down." She whimpered, feeling drained from all that release but he just kept going. "Ple... please Damajue!"

Still hard as a rock, he pulled out of her cunt that released her juices as an flowing spring. Cleaning up himself, he got dressed and made an exit, slamming the door shut with anger.

Amoy watched as he walked away angrily, wiping the tears from her eyes hoping to gain control of her body soon. Cleaning up, she hopped out sporting the clothes she'll regularly wear underneath her uniform since the move. Polo club boxers shorts and a spaghetti strap blouse.

Reaching out to touch him, she barely got the chance to as his hand held her by the neck. Staring down at her, he admires her face with a smile that turns to a sneer.

"Dis a dih last time mih a tell yuh this Amoy. Mih nuh like share, a me alone born and mih head nuh good sometimes suh nuh diss mih. Mih a beg yuh please don't break mih heart, cause mih cah wait years a pree yuh and mek yuh know how mih feel fih we relationship guh downhill. See mih a warn yuh, don't tempt mih if a nuh likkle fuck mih a get. If mih nay serious yuh wouldn't meet mih family. Tell me wah mih wah hear!"

Gulping, Amoy knew she was in too deep to back out. She love him enough to follow him to lover's leap.

"Mih promise mih nah go diss yuh. Mih nah go change who mih is for anyone but you and myself but it's for the sake of our relationship. Mih promise fih nuh break yuh heart and mih wouldn't do it intentionally. Mih know yuh nuh like share but the same goes fih mih tu, a mih one born. Still, it just hard fih believe seh yuh like sumaddy like me."

"Cut out dih fukry, all now yuh nuh realize how much hold yuh have pah mih. It a mad mih tu pussyclaat. Yuh body, heart, voice and soul just have mih a way. Not tu mention dih pretty pussy God bless yuh wid fih give mih." He bites his lip as he admires her again and loosened his hold on her neck, wrapping his arms around it instead.

She was blushing hard and couldn't held back her laugher at the rock hard budge poking her stomach. They say slim guys has the package D-deal and they were right. However, Damajue was on the thick side and the same goes for his package.

Everyone knows this and it makes her slap his arm. "Why do you keep wearing joggers. You know nothing hides..."

"Mih cocky a nuh disgrace suh mih bound fih show it off." He grins, lifting her chin so he could kiss her. He grew up knowing kissing as a daily thing. His dad does it to his mom endless as she could do to her fourteen kids, kissing all over their faces before squeezing the life out of them.

"Mih love yuh."

"Mih love yuh more." He said, meaning it, even if he has to kill for it.

__

Coming soon ❤️💃🕴️