9| Serving borders

Damajue

Mister Sargent had called our house wanting to talk. I just wanted to go see his daughter but dad told me to wait. I'm sure he wouldn't have waited when it comes to mummy.

A very pregnant one at that and the million dollar smile on his face never left from he got the news. Maybe he knew because he's been doing so intentionally and we can never expected anything less from him than that.

"I've been calling her phone and there's no answer..." I turned to see a breathless Zane and my brow raised. I've asked him to check on her, not call. "Her place is opened and sickki said her mother was there and they left together."

"Sickki seh dat?" I chuckled and he nods.

"Bro, wah happened?" Sianna enquired and I shook my head. She knows not to get in men business. One of dad's motto was 'Protect the nurturers till our last breath ' meaning we as men should be keep our females out if harms reach.

"Then why yuh look like yuh ready fih murder sumaddy?" Tai-Zayne grinned knowing something was definitely up.

Ignoring them, I started making calls before moving towards dad's home office. Knocking, I heard his voice so I entered upon seeing him and Uncle Jamie speaking with Amoy's dad.

"Wah happen?" Dad didn't hitch. Maybe he already knew, as everything happening lately never passes him.

"Charmaine kidnap Amoy."

The excitement of disbelief crossed there features while Dad had his eyes on Sargent. He trust hard and whatever, but not when letting in a stranger to know his business.

"Mih affi call dih police." He spoke and dad stopped him.

"Calm dung Sargent. Wih go find har. I don't think twenty four hours pass yet since then." He promised and I left not wanting to hear anything the dad has to say about my woman.

I rushed upstairs for my emergency bag and returned to get outside.

"Marks is here, Damajue!" Mummy called as she saw me and gestured for me to come closer.

The kiss on my head and her soft comforting hug made me feel a little better. Energized to do what I've got planned but I know that Dad will only be a couple step ahead.

It was already dark out but I'm sure it wasn't long before they left so I went to properly speak to sickki.

I didn't need to move, Justice and Silk lead him to the vehicle real nicely with his hands bound behind him.

"Wah gwaan!"

"Shut up!"

"Wah mih do?" Maybe they went overboard with the bondage with the zip tie but it wasn't my problem.

"Russell?" I called and he looked relieved to see me, looking at him though the rear view mirror.

"Yes boss?" He looked frightened too.

"Mih need fih know the time shi arrived. Wah clothes shi inna and all dem things deh." I demanded just as Marks entered the bus with the security book.

"Shi deh yah five minutes before yuh bring in Amoy. She threatened fih call security head and the police because har daughter still underage. Mih tell har dih apartment number and she go up on dih steps. Shi and princess up deh not long but the mada come out and dash weh something inna dih rubbish and go back inside. She come out with a big purple suitcase and princess have har school bag. Mih tek dih picture wid dih company phone, it inna mih pocket. It a dih least mih could a do boss because Princess neva look too happy non tall."