5| We time

It was embarrassing at the gynaecologist with all the questions Damajue had asked. The next stop was the pharmacist and I didn't want to leave the car due to how I was walking as well as the instructions given. Due to friction, it can cause irritation by all the movements or even from liquid. Discharge, pee or during bathing time.

This man had ordered pizza and went though the KFC drive thru before parking in the lot while he went in to collect the pizza. A whole ten boxes of large pizza as if he was having a party and he got two free as well as a drink added. As if the large KFC order wasn't big too. We were in the line for a while talking about he had links and he indeed got all he wanted and more. The backseat of his Audi was filled with fast food. Food I'm not allowed to eat but now had the chance to try.

We went down Barnett street, Montego Bay, and he parked across the road from the pharmacy and made a rush inside. This is a no parking spot and cars get towed on a regular here. After fifteen minutes, he comes out holding two bags and teddy bear.

Covering my mouth, I shouldn't even be surprised by his actions as he has been doing it for years. I couldn't help it, he gave me when he got inside and put the items all in my lap and starts the car.

It was then that I realized what was awaiting underneath the stop light, the tow truck. "How yuh know?"

"Links do things baby." He smirked, pulled out though Creek street instead of going towards courts.

"Where we going?" I inquired, looking though the bag to find the cream needed and he bought two.

"Soon see."

By soon he meant now and he just slowed down to exchange something with a guy waiting by the water gauge. He didn't hitch, driving off immediately.

Humming, I looked further to see more things such as a few female items. Tonics, gummies, pills, vitamin packets and other cool stuff, all for different reasons. Sleep, vitamin, iron and diet. Most were dietary, it's just the different flavors and types.

Laughing as I looked over all twenty two product and turned to him. "This ain't for me, right?"

"Yuh nuh hear the doctor seh yuh underweight. Think yuh mada can tell me nothing when all she a do was starve yuh." He hissed and I said nothing, he was upset and I didn't want to entertain it.

The next bag has an additional two bags, the smaller on had a cute tea cup and the other has books. "Who's books?"

"A who a mih woman." It wasn't a question but I still wanted to know about the food he bought, so I asked about it too. "Ours, but most is yours."

"Oh." The books were nice romance novels by black authors and I had more questions but said nothing. It was definitely links. "A puzzle book?"

I was smiling as I looked over at him to see the same on his lips. "Our thing that. Remember camp when it did a rain and we use it to pass time?"

"Yeah. Two hours straight we finished all the pages." I laughed, looking at the extremely thick book he got us. "This will take time to finish."

"Maybe." he shrugged.

"What's the tea cup for?" I asked after a while.

"Ya come stay with me at the house until yuh get better." He had the nerve to say.

"That wasn't a question, Damajue." I pointed out.

"It wasn't suppose to be. It's not."

"I can just stay home and you can visit wherever..." I tried.

"Mih nuh trust yuh mada. Mih strongly believe she have camera inna yuh room." He admitted without a care and I groaned.

"What about the Kelly residential?"