6| Mother of Minions

I haven't seen any of his family member for a whole week. I'm that much of an introvert and didn't have any problems staying in.

Today however, he had to leave for work and it was just me inside. I was healing great having no hassle to move around once the cream is applied. It does messes with my underwear and I couldn't wait to go home to do my laundry. Damajue has offered to wash them but I always turn him down. There was no way he was going near my underwear, and in his family house, no. He's a weird man.

I having the remaining pizza for lunch, mumbled to myself about the bathroom sale I had to stand on daily and I was finished with washing the plate when a knock came to the door.

Approaching it while my anxiety kicks in, I opened it as my eyes widened to see who was there. The twins holding twins.

Xiomara and Ximena looks a lot like their Aunt Sarah, than their mother. The Griffiths genes is strong enough that it's dominant than the Kelly's genes. Maybe it's a reason Stephen keeps getting Kitty pregnant, just to make more of himself. Damajue only looks different than his dad because he's younger, but the resemblance was just copy and paste. The smaller twins are the same, looking more like the older twins' sons as they look so much alike.

"Hey." They both greets.

"Hi." I smiled nervously.

"Yuh wah tek a walk wid wih?" Xiomara inquiry.

"Yeah, sure." I answered, looking down at myself. I was wearing their brother's clothes; marina and new boxers shorts. The only thing that fits.

Closing the door, I joined them walking down the hallway.

"Sorry, mek mih introduce yuh to Khalid and Kampari the last borns. Khalid has a split chin and Kampari had one dimple on the cheek." Xiomara explained.

This reminds me of how we grew up together and I gained the privilege to differenciate between them. Xiomara is the first born twin, weights more and had her mother's curvy shape. Ximena was more slim thick and had her ears pierced twice.

The babies were so cubby that I wasn't sure if they could even walk but the twins had them up on their arms as they watched me. Blinking their dark brown eyes, looking so innocent and well behaved.

"Are they innocent as they seems?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Yep, and that's because mummy is in while Dad is away. When he returns we're all worst than spoiled cabbages and milk." Xiomara said without a care.

"I heard that!" Kitty laughed from downstairs as we were going down the steps. "Hey Amoy."

"Good morning, Ms..." She stopped to glare and me and I smile. "Kitty."

"Good morning. Mi amor." She teased and I blushed, watching my step so I don't fall. "Uno follow me to the kitchen."

I followed along with the twins behind Kitty to the family kitchen. It's so huge and opened but so clean with the smell of food high in the air. I couldn't differenciate between what was what; baking, stew, fry or whatever method of cooking it was.

"I'm about to get inquisitive, so Amoy, how does my son treats you?" She inquired, opening one of the three fridges.

"Don't mind the fridges because there is a lot. Left overs, mummy's craving, drinks, deserts, meat and the regular industrial refrigerator." Xiomara whispered.

"He has always been treating me great." I admitted and they all looked at me amused, even the babies.

"Is he forcing you or are you with him on your own accord and free will?" She took out a drink jug from the fridge and got some glasses too.