20| Big and Busted

"Amoy, gwaan inna mih office guh siddung." Stephen spoke and I got out of the car, passing the minions to get inside.

"Mammy?" Steph called and I took him up while ignoring the eye Kitty and her kittens were giving me at my actions.

"Mih teach yuh betta yute!"

"Shi can't leave mih, daddy." I hear him say as I walked further into the house rolling my eyes.

Stephen office was a mixture of music and fashion. Having a black and white theme with a colour mixture in decor and awards. Taking a seat, it wasn't long before both father, son and mother walked in. Steph starts falling asleep on my arm so Kitty brought him out and returned.

Damajue sat right across from me, staring at my face and tummy. Stephen stayed next to him with a firm hand on his son's shoulder, knowing his son may or may not try something. It was just a precaution.

Kitty sat next to me and that's when Stephen starts talking.

"How far along are you?"

"Six months, almost seven." I answered.

"And we didn't know this, why?" I avoided this man's eye. "Amoy?"

"I didn't want to move back to Jamaica until I've finished school. It's foolish, I know."

"Glad you know. You even promised that you'll always stay in touch and keep us informed. Haven't we call you every week?" He inquired and I nod. "Now for the most important question at hand. Why are you lying to his face, our faces about this child not being his?"

"Pettiness. I was just upset." I looked right into Damajue's eye and said it.

"An what would you have done after you've left here tonight?" I didn't answer so he repeated the question in a way that I must answer.

"Stay with daddy until I need to return to Trini."

"So you'll just leave Steph just like that?" He chuckled and I frowned a bit.

"No. I'll ask daddy to bring him home to stay with me until it's time to leave."

"Alright. Suh mek mih get this straight. Yuh see yuh man, yuh hear dat Amoy. Your man, stand up wid deh gyal deh and forgot the position yuh have inna him life. A your life still and any decisions yuh mek we just affi accept it but hear dis. Nuh jump to conclusions suh quick without an explanation, yuh deserve one. Listen dis, what happened?" He pats his son on the shoulder.

"Mih daughter older than Stephlon by three months..."

"My bad. Mih nuh beat the mada good." I blurted and he glared at me while Stephen laughed. "Continue."

"Mek mih just ignore dat. Mih find out last month and do a paternity test, she's mine. It's just today wih family see har. Pinky a leave har in my care cause she affi work so me did a guh call sumaddy fih come pick up har up at the intersection when yuh show up." He did a little hand gesture and I frowned. "Yuh can't leave mih Amoy."

"I can, I will and I did. I'm not playing no step mom to that woman's child and probably others when I believed and trusted you. You came up with this virgin talk but how, you can't be trusted and I'm a fool to trust you." Taking the envelope from my purse, I ripped it opened pushed the ultrasound images in his direction while I find out the gender. "It's twins, a girl and a boy. I'll make sure my sons and daughter does see you but not see us together."

"Just tell mih yuh wah likkle space cause the last thing mih go do is leave yuh alone. Relationship or not. Pregnant or not. Yuh nah leave me Amoy. Mih sorry bout the lie but a just two times me guh deh suh before wih guh together. Mih nah ask yuh fih be Amoya step..."

Big & Busted (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें