Chapter 3

Reverse Falls

Will narrows his eye at the gem in his hand. Will sets the gem on his desk, as his hands glowed. A circle of healing and a circle of calming fades in.

"Let's try this again." Will mumbles, as he moves the circles closer to the gem.

"William!" Will jumps in shock at the sudden shout, as the gem cracks, then shatters.

"Bill Cipher." Will growled out, as he turns around to see Bill standing in his room.

"Ah. Where you in the middle of something?" Bill asked, tilting his head. Will lets out a deep sigh.

"Not anymore. What do you want?" Will asked. Bill grins, as he held out his hand, summoning the incomplete circle.

"I'm missing some runes for this to work. I need to borrow the book on runes. The one Sarah gave you." Bill said, as his circle fades away. Will crossed his arms looking at Bill.

"And why should I? You should've memorized the runes like Kill and I did. Kill actually remember about half of book and most of them were just on war, murder, and chaos." Will said, as Bill rolled his eye.

"If I tried doing that, then you two wouldn't need me, as a median for opening the portal to our old home." Bill said, as Will raised an eyebrow.

"Really? You're gonna go with that as your argument against me?" Will asked. Bill shrugs and Will sighs, before getting up and walking over to his bookshelf.

"Have you figured out what to get Sarah yet? You said something about asking your Mabel about it." Will said, as he runs his finger across the spines of the books.

"I did! I'm getting her a pet!" Bill said, as Will scoffs.

"How classic of you. So? What's this pet you're going to get? It might help her, I guess." Will said, as Will spots the runes book, and pulls it out.

"Maybe that shadow bat thing that always hang around her whenever we ventured into the caves." Bill said, as Will walks over to him, and held out the book.

"You mean that runt? That was the samllest bat we've seen. I wonder how big it gotten. Probably not much." Will said, as Bill takes the book.

"Do you want some advice on enchantments before I leave?" Bill asled, as Will shrugs.

"I guess? Sometimes your advice are really random." Will said. Bill grins.

"Try weakening the spells. Weak spells can get stronger the more they're used." Bill said, as he opens a portal and jumps in. Will blinks at the he watched the portal closed before it hit him.

"Are you shitting me?! Even Sarah told me that! Fuck!" Will yelled at the ceiling, before a knock echos at his door, before the door just swings open. Will looks over to see Mabel and Tyrone walking up to him.

"Where were you?! We called you many times, and you didn't show up! We are more important than whatever kept you here!" Mabel said, as she jabs her nail into Will's chest.

'Ah, fuck it. I'm still pissed at Bill and his stupid advice.' Will thinks, as he snaps his fingers. 2 chairs appeared in the room, as golden chains grabs Tyrone and Mabel and pulled them into the chairs. The chains locked around their chests, stomachs, and legs.

"William. I order you to release us this instant." Tyrone said, glaring at him. The brooch on his necktie glowed before dim and fading to black, as it cracked. Mabel's gem did the same.

"Tyrone. I heard my gem on my headband crack!" Mabel said, glaring at him. Will rolled up his sleeves.

"Order: Obedience." Will said, as Mabel and Tyrone felt something force them to sit straight and face him. 2 runes on his arm glowed.

"What is the meaning of this rebellion?" Tyrone asked, as Will stares at them and picks up a gem.

"Do you know why I stayed in my room and always asked for gems?" Will asked. Mabel and Tyrone share a glance.

"It's for my big sister who is stuck back home." Will said, as he crashed the gem.

"You have siblings? A crybaby demon like you?" Mabel asked. Will rolled his eye.

"It's called an act, doll. You should let to hold your expressions better." Will said, as Mabel growls.

"Order: Silence." Will said, as Mabel's voice went mute just as she started to yell at him. Tyrome sighed, noting he was muted too. Another rune on Will's arm glows.

"You two seem to rely on those....trinkets too much." Will said, as Mabel yells at him, mutely. Will snaps his fingers, as a circle fades in showing dual runes. Will proped his arm up, as he narrows his eye.

"You two really think you just happen to find them?" Will asked, Mabel glares at him, and Tyrone shrugs, the best he can with the chains around him. Will laughs shortly, before opening his mouth.

"Who do you think made those useless trinkets?" Will asked.

"I made them with my sister when I was younger. Those useless things are just experiments. With that out of the way. Let's train you two how to use magic properly." Will said, smirking, as he walks up to Mabel. Will glanced at Tyrone staring back.

"Are you curious on how I'm going to help you with magic?" Will asked, and Tyrone nods. Will grins, as he grabs Mabel's chin, causing her to look at him.

"By forcing magic into you. I'm going to use you two to see how to infuse runes into your bodies. Don't worry. I'll just bring you back if you die." Will said, as multiple rune circles appeared behind Will. Tyrone felt a chill down his spine, as he is forced to watch Will places the dual rune circle against Mabel's forehead.

'Did we really summon the same demon?' Tyrone thinks, as Mabel silently screams.