Chapter 5

Killian Cipher

Tyrone opens a door and leans inside.

"Huh. This is one huge library." Tyrone said, looking around. Bookcases upon bookcases were in a variety of sizes. Tyrone noticed that he was on the second floor. He walks over to the railing and looks bit. Tyrone pales a bit seeing even more levels of the library. Tyrone steps back and looks off to the side seeing stairs leading to the first floor.

Walking down it and around the corner.

"Sister!" Tyrone stops seeing a child looking around as he calls out for someone. The child was wearing a red shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbows, black pants, and socks. Tyrone notes the red eyes and black hair that had faded red tips.

"So that's what Kill looks likes as a kid." Tyrone mumbles to himself. Hearing something ruffled above him, Tyrone looks up and jumps a bit seeing a woman sitting on top of the bookcase. She sore a dark blue, long sleeve shirt, dark grey pants, and socks. She had three brown eyes with three different color eye shadows, and long black hair.

The woman jumps down silently and sneaks up behind Kill.

"Rawr!" The woman growled playfully, as she scoops up Kill. Kill lets out a gasp before looking up.

"Sister!" Kill shouts happily, as he grins. The woman plants her lips against his cheek and blows. Kill bursts out laughing, as he trying to push her away. The woman grins as she pulls away. Tyrone smiles and he leans against a bookcase. Tyrone spots some numbers floating above their heads.

Killian Cipher: Age 8

Sarah Cipher: Age 12

'Huh. She's surprisingly tall for a 12 year old. I guess demons age different than humans.' Tyrone thinks, as the numbers fades away.

"Gotcha. Now. What did you need from me? Where are Bill and William?" The woman, now with a name, asked. Sarah sets Kill down, as he looks up at her.

"Bill is with Father and Will is sleeping. So I came looking for you!" Kill said, as Sarah tilts her head.

"Bill is with Father? Ah! It must be about that! So what you need me for? Hopefully it's not a bribe for cake again." Sarah said, as Kill shook his head.

"Nope! Can you help me with....uh....lev...leva....Making books float!" Kill said.

"The Levitation spell?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah! That word! Father said to find you to help me." Kill said, as Sarah shrugs.

"Sure. Why not. Want me to brush your hair, so you can focus?" Sarah asked, and Kill nods his head.

"Yeah! I like it better when you brush my hair. Bill sucks at it and Will can't hold the brush correctly." Kill said. Sarah turns around and starts walking, as Kill follows.

"Alright then. Let's go over here. You can pick out some books to practice with." Sarah said. Tyrone follows them, as Sarah leads Kill through the library. Kill looks around in awe.

"I still can't believe Father built this library for you! How many floors do you now?" Kill asked, as Sarah hums.

"At least....25 floors. Some new books are coming in, as I'll have to have another bookcase for it in the Manga Section. I think a few of the new books are ones you asked for last week." Sarah said, as she turns into an aisle and sits down. She pats the spot next to her. Kill walks over and sits down. Sarah moves to sit on her legs, as a small white portal appears.

"She owns this library?!" Tyrone asked himself, looking around. Tyrone looks up at the many floors above him.

'How many floors is it now? I kind of want to count them.' Tyrone thought, as he spots a table and chairs set across Sarah and Kill, and grabs a seat. Tyrone watches, as Kill turns around, so Sarah could brush his hair.

"Do I use magic to pick out the books?" Kill asked, as Sarah reaches into the white portal and pulls out green bursh with a black design.

"Yes. If you want to practice the Levitation spell, use magic to have the books float towards you." Sarah said, as the portal disappeared. Sarah picks up Kill's hair and starts brushing softly. Kill looks up at some of the books and lifts up his arms. Red magic flickers around 4 of the books before pulling out the books. Tyrone watches, as Kill makes the books float around.

"Look, Sister! I got the books to float!" Kill said, as Sarah smiles.

"You're doing good, Kill." Sarah said.

"Thank you for helping me." Kill said, as he grins. Tyrone noticed the magic around the orange colored book fades a bit.

"Of course. That's what big sisters do. Just don't drop the books." Sarah said.

"Yes, Sister." Kill said, as the magic fades away letting the orange book fall and lands wide open in Sarah's lap, startling her.

"Killian. You dropped the book." Sarah said, as she raised an eyebrow. Kill looks behind him and smiles sheepishly.

"Sorry, sis. I was trying to see if I could make one more book float." Kill said, as Sarah sighs.

Stick to your limit for now. You'll be able to go past it soon." Sarah said, as Kill perks up.

"Like Father?! Will we be able to make mountins move too?!" Kill asked, excited and Sarah nods.

"With time and practice. Yes. We'll be just as powerful as Father." Sarah said, as Kill cheers. Tyrone hums.

"If he can smile like this when he was a kid. What made him so cold-hearted, then? Maybe these memories of the past can reveal something on that." Tyrone said, as Sarah and Kill fades out of existence. Tyrone gets up and walks oved the to bookcase. Tyrone spots one of the books. He reaches up and pulls out a purple book. Tyrone walks back to the table and sits down.

"Floor 25 has mangas. Might check that out after this book." Tyrone said, as he begins reading.