Chapter 8

Sarah Cipher

"Dipper? You in here?" Mason asked, as he swings open the door. Dipper looked over at he door, and back down at the book on his desk.

"What do you want?" Dipper asked, as he turns a page. Mason rolled his eyes and walks inside. Tyrone folows in after, as Mason sits on Dipper's bed with a bounce.

"Did you also get a memory of Bill and his sister?" Tyrone asked, as Dipper closed his book after marking his page.

"I did. Why? Did you two get one, as well?" Dipper asked, as he turns around in his chair. Tyrone nods, as Mason crossed his legs.

"I got one of William. William went to Sarah cause he didn't want to sleep. Apparently his body couldn't keep up with the amount of magic in his body. So his sister made a seal on him, locking up his magic. His father made him sleep a lot so he can adjust slowly. Oh! Sarah free handed a magic circle to summon stars! Her room was full of them!" Mason said, excitingly. Tyrone frowns.

"Even if their sister isn't here. That's rude to just go into her room." Tyrone said, as Mason shrugs.

"Will was there and he didn't kicking me out of her room. She's not here yet and I didn't do anything to her room. So chill, Ty." Mason said. Tyrone rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Tyrone said, as Dipper sighed mentally.

"What about you, Tyrone? What was your memory of their sister and Kill?" Dipper asked, and Tyrone hums.

"I found a Library when it happened. She was helping Kill practice levitating books. Kill surprisingly had more emotions from the Kill we know. Kill was more relaxed with Sarah than he was with me. It would make sense to me if she raised him, but I don't know till I get more memories." Tyrone said, as Mason nods.

"Will seemed more afraid of his sister saying no to him than of someone named Mercy." Mason said. Dipper hums.

"Bill did comfirmed that Sarah is their older half-sister. So Mercy would be their birth mother and maybe Sarah's step-mother? We don't know the relationships between the first queen, Mercy, and their father." Dipper said, as Tyrone nods.

"True. By the way, what was your memory about?" Tyrone asked. Dipper blinks in surprised.

"Ah! That memory! Apparently there's a room that is a huge field of flowers. It even had some trees! Anything taken from the room can last atleast 3 months outside of the room. The room was made as a gift from the first queen to their father. Sarah was letting Bill braid her hair with flowers. Bill warned me not to mention the first queen around their sister when they get her here." Dipper said, as Tyrone nods, and Mason shrugs.

"Would be nice to have a memory to know what their dad and this Mercy looks like." Mason said, as a shout startled them.

"You fucking brat! How dare you!" A woman's voice echoes, as the three looked at each other, before running out the door. They turned to the right to see a tall woman, in a low cut black dress with chains hanging around her waist, glaring down out a small child in a blue dress. The child had black hair that curled a bit on the ends, while the woman had long wavy black hair that fades to purple. The child placed her hands behind her, as she looks up at the woman. Numbers floats above their head before fading away.

Mercy Hills: Age Un2n9wn.

Sarah Cipher: Age 5

"Wow, Mercy. Didn't know you hate brats so much. I feel kind of bad for Killian having a mother like you. You know Father will never give you the title of Queen. So just give up and let me keep my rights as heir." Sarah said, shrugging. Mason snickers, as Dipper coughs to cover up his laugh.

"Wow. Didn't know their sister was a smug little brat when she was younger." Tyrone said, as Mercy's face flushed red, as she growled. Mercy raised her hand and slaps Sarah hard across the face.

"You will listen to me, you little shit! I'm going to be your mother as soon as Alex marries me. You won't be able to act all smug anymore." Mercy said, as Sarah stumbles. Sarah looks up with tears in her eyes and a smirk. Mercy's eye twitched before Sarah pulled a sad face.

"DAAADDY!" Sarah wailed loudly before teleporting away. Mercy frozed a second before teleporting after her, cursing under her breath. The hallway bends and warps, taking Dipper, Tyrone, Mason to another hallway. Mercy's purple eyes stares up a tall man, holding Sarah in one arm. The man had one yellow eye and one blue eyes. He had short white hair comb back and over his yellow eye.

"M-my king? I can explain this....mishap." Mercy said, as the man's face darkens.

"Go on. Explain why I shouldn't have your head as a new toy for my daughter, Miss Hills." The man said, glaring down at her. Mercy flinched. Dipper, Tyrone, and Mason shared a look as some words appeared abover his head.

King Alex Cipher: Tyrant King of Cipher Kingdom. Ruler of demons.