Chapter 10

(Here's what the portrait looks like without its black veil

(Here's what the portrait looks like without its black veil.)

King Alex Cipher

"Alright. You three understand everything?" Kill asked, as Tyrone and Dipper nods, while Mason rolled his eyes.

"Yes, we understand. We'll stay in the castle and won't go near the portal. Now go already." Mason said, as Will smiles.

"We're sorry that we can't bring you along, but try to understand we're just doing this for your safety. We'll be back soon." Will said. Dipper walks close to Bill. Bill grins down at him.

"Do you have a minute before you leave?" Dipper asked, as Bill tilts his head, before nodding. Dipper grabs Bill's arm and gently leads him off the side. Dipper stops, as he looks at his hands.

'I can do this. Mabel comfirmed that he likes me. I can trust Mabel on this, right?' Dipper thinks, as Bill looks behind him, seeing his brothers still talkimg with Mason and Tyrone.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Bill asked, turning his head to focus his attention on Dipper. Dipper looks up at him, before looking away.

"Ah. Well. I heard for Mabel that you like like me. I just wanted to know if that's true." Dipper said, as Bill blinks. Bill's face flushed pink with blush, as he looks away.

"Ah. Uh. Shit. I didn't think Mabel would tell you. I hope you don't hate me
for...uh....that." Bill said, as Dipper looks up at him in shock.

'She was telling the truth?!' Dipper thought, before smiling slightly. Dipper reached up and grabbed Bill's tie. Bill closed his eye, as he was pulled down, excepting to be hit, only to feel something soft against his lips. Bill opens his eye before it clicked in his mind that Dipper was kissing him. Dipper pulled away a bit, only for Bill to grab his face and pull him back into the kiss. Dipper hums happily getting a kiss from Bill. Bill pressed Dipper up against the wall still kissing him. A cough was heard, causing the two to remember that they were still near the others. Bill pulls away and glares at who interrupted them.

"Now that you two finally got together. How about putting your future wife down, so we can go get our sister? You can continue that some other time." Will said, as Mason looks everywhere, but the two. Dipper unlocks his legs from Bill's waist, as Bill fixes Dipper's jacket and shirt. Bill sets Dipper down.

"Fine. We can go get our sister, then I'll introduce her to Dipper." Bill said, before leaning down to peck Dipper's lips again, as he whispered something to him. Dipper's face turn several shades of red, before shoving Bill away.

"Just go already! Leave! I'm banning you from my room!" Dipper said, as Bill laughs.

"Alright. Alright. Love you too!" Bill said, as Will rolled his eye before turning to Mason, and pecks his cheek.

"Sorry about that. We'll be back." Will said, as Mason huffs.

"It's fine. Go get you sister before you owe me cuddles." Mason mumbles. Will smiles, and nods. Will walks over to Bill and grabs his arm, dragging him away from Dipper.

"Quit flirting and open the damn portal." Will said, as Bill sighed.

"Fine." Bill said, as Will lets go of Bill. Bill summons the circle, as Dipper, Tyrone and Mason leave the room, and watches from the doorway. The circle seperates, as it spins. The portal lets out a pulse and a rifts opens showing a throne room. Kill walks through the portal, as Will and Bill waves at the three before walking in. The rift closes, shutting the door in their face.

"Now we wait." Tyrone said, as Dipper looks around and he walks down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Mason asked, as he and Tyrone watched Dipper stopped at a door.

"Here it is! I remember this black door. It's the only door of this color." Dipper said, as he grabs the doorknob. A click was heard as the door opens. Tyrone and Mason walks over and the three leans into the room.

"Whoa. Look at that! It's huge!" Dipper said, as he looks at a large object hanging on the wall.

"Dipper! I don't think we're suppose to be here!" Tyrone said. Dipper waves his hand around, as he walked into the room. Dipper walls over to the large object.

"Hey, guys?" Dipper called out.

"What?" Mason asked. Dipper points at the large object.

"Doesn't a black veil over something means someone died?" Dipper asked, as Tyrone and Mason looked at each other. They walked over to Dipper and look at the large object.

Tyrrone lifts his hand, as it glowed blue. Magic grabs the curtains and parts them revealing a large portrait of a man holding a woman in his arms. The woman looking like she was laughing, as the man smiled.

"Then which one died?" Mason asked, as a knock echoes in the room. The three jumped and turned around looking at the door. The door opens reavealing an black armored knight stepping into the room.

"My king. The portals are ready. We're waiting on you." The knight said, looking in a direction. Tryone shoves Mason into Dipper.

"Hey, look." Tyrone said, before Mason could curse at him, as he points where the knight was looking at. A man armored up brushed his white hair back, as he turned around. A chill went down their spines seeing a cold expression on his face.

"Good. Let's go wage war. I will make sure the worlds knows of my Queen's passing is no joke." The man said, as the knight tilts it's head.

"May I know the reason for the war as we cross the dimensions?" The knight asked, as the man walks over.

"Cause my sweet daughter asked me to give her the heads of those who mocked the Queen's death. As a father and king. Surely, I must make my daughter happy." The man said. The knight bows.

Apologies, my king. Let us make haste. We should be done by the young princess's coronation if we leave now. Breaks are a must to visit your young sons." The knight said. The man hums.

"Very well. Tell that young boy of yours to stay behind." The man said, as the knight nods. Names appear above their heads.

King Alex Cipher. Tyrant Ruler of Dimensions.

James Dark. Former Shadow Demon Leader of The Assassin Guild. Knight Commander.