Chapter 11

Dipper, Tyrone and Mason opens a familiar room door, and peeks in.

"So there's another memory in here?" Mason asked, as Dipper nods.

"Yes. The castle is telling me that the sister's room holds another memory." Dipper said, as Tyrone reachs out and flicks on a light. The stars lit up softly, as the room warps. An older version of Sarah sitting on a man's lap fades in, as she leans back, humming.

"When you're queen. You'll have to pick your mate. Does it have to be another demon, or can it be me?" The man asked, as Sarah tilts her head, letting the man access to her neck. The man had most of his black armor off and was wearing a black fitted sleeveless turtleneck. Sarah was wearing black pants and a dark grey tank top. The most notable feature was two of her eyes gone. Her left eye and forehead eye was missing was still fresh scarring healing over them. Numbers appear over their heads before fading away.

Sarah Cipher: Age 16. Crown Princess.

Jason Dark: Age 17. Princess's mate.

"If they can't accept you as my mate, then I'll kill everyone who dares oppose my choice." Sarah said, as Jason leans back and hums.

"I do like that idea and King Cipher would be proud of your following his footsteps." Jason said, as Sarah laughs, as she got off his lap. Jason huffs and flops backwards onto the bed.

"So they're together? He's not bad looking either." Dipper said, and Mason glares at Jason. Sarah walks around her bed and sits down, as Jason rolls onto his side and wraps an arm around her waist.

"I don't like him. He gives off bad vides like Kill did." Mason said, as Tyrone hums in thought.

"Didn't one of the memories had a knight named Dark too? It could be his dad." Tyrone said, as Dipper perks up.

"That's right! It also had a title. His dad was a former assassin! So it would make sense if he's giving off evil airs to warn off anyone esle from messing with them." Dipper said, as Mason rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes I wonder why your opinions come out so weird." Mason said, and Dipper glares at him. A question caught their attention.

"Any happy news on having kids yet, love?" Jason asked, as he scoots closer and looks up at her from her side. Sarah chuckles, as she leans against him.

"I'm as healthy as can be. We could have kids anytime we want, but I want to wait till my coronation. Father said he should be back by then." Sarah said.

"But there's that bitch. She'll try anything to harm our future child if she finds out. I'm sorry that I'm a useless mate. I can't even protect you from her taking your eyes and torturing your brothers." Jason said, as Sarah looks down at him, and smiles softly.

"Just keeping an eye on her is the best you can do for me. Father wants you to be a spy for him and me. Continue sending Father reports of her and we'll have enough evidence for her death sentence." Sarah said, as Jason frowns.

"Fine. It'll give me the chance to check on the seal I've placed on Tad. He's safe in his mind, but we'll have to reverse his physical appearance back to his child self soon." Jason said, as the three looked at each other.

"Not yet. We'll save him from Mercy after Father gets back. I'll tell them soon." Sarah said, as the room warps. Sarah and Jason vanished, as the room returns to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill looks around, as they land in the throne room.

"Alright. Kill go find Tad and Mercy. Remember to use Tad to your advantage on Mercy. The spy will undo the seal once Father comes back. Will go find him and Sarah. The tiny Sarah can help you with that." Bill said, as the two nodded.

"You know. I get why Father wants you to be a commander over the demons. You sure you don't want to be king?" Kill saked, as Bill smiles sheepishly.

"Actually. Once Sarah ascends the throne, Father was be the acting ruler when she wants a break. Father sent us to our dimensions to rule over them." Bill said.

"Ah. So that's why Father agreed to Mercy's suggestion. He was trying to get us away from Mercy. And our Gravity Falls is a suitable place due to the rifts opening and closing, along with the beings." Will said, as Bill nods.

"Enough chatting. Let's get moving, Will." Kill said, as he nods and the two rushed off in different directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in a cell, the chained up woman's ear twitched, as she looks up.

"They've arrived." The woman said, as a knight in black armor stops on front of the cell. The knight lifts up his helmet plate, as blue eyes looks down at her.

"Indeed. He should be here soon. Everything is ready, my queen. Shall I undo the seal on Tad?" The knight asked, and the woman smirks.

"Yes." The woman said, as the two hears a ring chime.

"Ah. That would be Young Prince William." The knight said, as he whistled the ring chime back. Footsteps were heard, and Will pops into view. Will nods the knight and looks over at Sarah. Will blinks and sighed in relief.

"Good. You're still alive. Can you move at all, Sister?" Will asked, as the woman grins.

"Of course! Jason, love. Can you open the cell for me?" The woman asked, as The knight's helmet turns black, as it disappears and lowers the black cloth over his mouth.

"Why would I do that? You can just break out yourself." Jason said, as Sarah huffs.

"Fine. Such a mood killer." The woman said, as she taps the wirst cuffs together causing them to shatter. Will sighed.

"Of course, we worried for nothing. How's your wounds?" Will asked, as Jason opens the door. The woman stands up, as the chains break.

"I was getting quite bored of Mercy's torture. Some of the wonds healed themselves. We should save the healing for Tad. He'll need it the most. Did you three get me gifts for my coronation?" The woman asked, as she steps out if the cell. Will pulls out a bracelet and hands it to her. The woman took it and slips it on.

"Hm. Looks good. You did well with the runes. It's already working too." The woman said, as some of the bruises start fading away." The woman said.

"And you're, unsurprisingly, still sane. This must be child's play to you." Will said, as he rolled his eye. The woman grins.

"And I'll take that as a compliment!" The woman said, as Will shook his head.