Liberation War

(This chapter contains spoilers of My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia SEASON 6. (2023)

Do not proceed if you do not want to read spoilers.)

-

"Deku!" You screamed as you flew out into the middle of the battlefield. Deku's black whip being the most prominent power at the moment as Shigaraki was pulled into the air.

-

(Last chance to not have any more spoilers than that.

Final warning

Disclaimer:
Some events may be excluded/changed/altered for the sake of the story)

-

"What are you doing here!? Where's Iida, extra?!" Bakugo yelled from below you, just as beat up as Deku was looking.

"He's gathering a few more pros before he heads this way. We realized the decay wave was from Shigaraki. I can fly, Iida can't. He sent me here first." You landed by Bakugo and tried to help him but he pushed you away.

"You need to gather more heroes! Anyone that's not fighting Nomu or helping survivors! Go, Y/H/N!" Endeavor yelled at you.

You stared at Endeavor for a moment before nodding and taking off into the air. You knew it was a bad idea to leave but what could you do? You started in the middle of this year at UA and that was only because of how quickly you passed your licensing exam. This work/study.

This work/study was just... coincidence. Pure coincidence that this was your first real crisis as a young adult hero.

-

(Spoilers ahead)

-

You spent what felt like 4 hours searching for help. Over and over and over again asking for help but only finding injured heroes, work/study students, rescue workers, or beyond hurt pros.

You were just about to land at another group of heroes when you saw Ryukyu, the Dragon Hero, out of the corner of your eye. You took off without even thinking.

Ryukyu never struggled. Not in her dragon form. Shigaraki must've gotten away from Deku. And if Shigaraki got away from Deku, he was after someone else.

Think, think, think. Who was he after? Who was there? Lock lock, Endeavor, Shoto, Bakugo, Eraser Head, water dude, Nejire, Ii— Fuck!! Eraser!

You pulled four indigo feathers from your wings. You put a special suave on them that Recovery Girl helped you develop when you were young. Best grandma ever right?

They formed together as you arrived on scene. You took three more feathers from your wings when you saw the red dot connect to Aizawa's leg. It didn't register what it was until Aizawa severed his own leg from his body.

You didn't even think. You landed hard on the ground in front of Aizawa, Locklock was already working on a tourniquet as your took sterile cloth from your medical bag and wiped the blood off the open wound. Aizawa's pained yelling being absent in your mind as your worked.

As you secured the four suaved indigo feathers on the amputation, you heard Ryukyu, Bakugo, and Deku's voices blending together.

"Y/H/N!" Ryukyu yelling.
"Y/N!" Deku and Bakugo screaming.

You turned just in time to be face to face with Shigaraki who had lunged out of Ryukyu's grip and towards Aizawa as his target.

Your indigo feathers stiffened into shields, blocking Shigaraki's sight to Aizawa, LockLock, and the water faucet man.

"No! Don't touch, Y/N!" You heard Deku scream again. You would've thought by now Deku knew you could protect yourself but then again you had only been dating for a couple months. Mostly in secret until a week ago.

Regardless. You had a crusty dusty white haired chapped lip chicken pox in person mozzarella cheese looking fool to take care of.

You grabbed the tattered red caps on his shoulders by either side as his hands went around your head and pulled his face down quickly to connect with your knee. As soon as he recoiled back, your wings came together and flung him backwards. He fell back nearly a football fields length away as you followed suit.

Glancing as Deku's worried face as you flew past. Shigaraki raised up as your wings stretched to twice your size, staring as you as he sat up, one arm holding him up and the other on his raised knee as his red eyes stared at you.

"Tomura Shigaraki."

"I shouldn't be surprised people know my name by now but it still catches me off guard." Shigaraki looked off before making eye contact with you again.

"You need to turn yourself over to the Pro-Heroes of Japan. You'll be detained and questioned then sentenced to the fullest extent......" As you continued to speak, reciting the lines your idol drilled into your head, you realized by the grin trailing across Shigaraki's face that the words were pointless.

You saw his cape catch the wind but before you could react and fly back or into the air, Shigaraki's hands were gripping the joints of your hips. Your wings flapped like a bird trapped in a cage.

"You must be a little more new than I originally thought." Shigaraki spoke close to your face as your kicked weakly. Losing feeling in your legs as you heard Deku screaming.

"Leave her be, Shigaraki! LEAVE HER ALONE!" His voice yelled in a trembling tone. "You want One For All! Come get it! Shigaraki!"

Deku was too badly injured to move, broken arms and legs. Bakugo was unconscious by Deku bleeding badly. Ryukyu and Nejire had passed out from their injuries. You didn't know where Iida was. Or where Shoto and Endeavor was. LockLock water gun man could only watch helplessly as they cared for a passed out Aizawa.

This may as well of been a one on one. You and Shigaraki. You were trying to leverage your feet on Shigaraki's legs but you couldn't do it. Your wings were back to normal size and softness as you tried to take flight, flapping your wings desperately.

Your hands gripping Shigaraki's as his thumbs pressed into your hip joints. You couldn't look him in the eye. "Let me... The fuck go! You goddamn dried fruitcake!" You screamed as Shigaraki's laugh pierced your ears.

"Aww... does that hurt? I don't know who's hurting more..." Shigaraki squeezed harder causing you to lean your head back and gasp in pain. Squeaking as your wings stiffened and trembled.