Shigaraki - Love

Shigaraki closed your bedroom door after he got you to sleep. Walking into the living room as Dabi and Spinner both spoke in unison.

"You're falling in love with her."

"Mm..." Shigaraki thought on their words before looking at them. "Maybe. Doubtful. But I might be. However, she's fallen hard. I just need to wait for her to say those three words first." Shigaraki snickered with a grin.

"Izuku Midoriya almost found her." Dabi said in a stern voice.

"She didn't even mention hearing him. I'd say she didn't even realize. Which means my plan is working." Shigaraki said as he sat down on the living room couch and grinned.

"You're gonna go soft if you fall for her." Spinner said as Shigaraki shook his head.

"Wrong. I'm not gonna go soft. I'm gonna toughen her up." He said as he waved Spinner to grab him a drink. "If we don't kill her, she'll be our trump card. Izuku Midoriya will not be able to fight the woman he loves. Especially knowing how much he hurt her in the first place." He said as Spinner handed him a whiskey on the rocks. "And... what's worse for a woman than a broken heart?" He said as he sipped his drink.

Dabi sighed softly and shook his head. "This better work."

"It will."