Bigger Problems

As Shigaraki laid charred on the ground, you let your guard down more than you should have. Endeavor and Shoto were talking when you heard it. Thundering footsteps coming this way.

Before you could warn anyone, Giganto Machia had already stopped feet away from the group and picked up Shigaraki. Mr Compress, Dabi, and Spinner all peeking from behind the huge boulders on his back.

Shoto and Endeavor were immediately met with fire from Dabi, pulling them from the group. Spinner went to Shigaraki and you flew with was wings you had that way despite Deku's protesting. LockLock told you it was a bad idea too but with everyone else injured or busy you didn't thing you had much of a choice.

You didn't realize Mr Compress had seen your fly towards them. By the time you heard Mr Compress speak, you looked over to see two blue marbles coming towards your face.

You gasped and tried to fly out of the way but by that time the objects were uncompressed and two large pieces of steel pinned your to the ground beneath the hand that held Shigaraki.

Mr Compress jumped down and stared to talk until a feather wiggled out from under your back and knocked his mask off. Irritated he kicked you hard in the head and the last thing you heard was Deku's worried screams.