Blind

You opened your eyes. For a moment you didn't register was was going on until you remember Dabi's face. Until your brain replayed his voice in your head calling you "pup." Until you remembered Monoma's face, the resentment, the anger, just before he used Kaminari's quirk to shock you.

You sat up quickly, your wings stretching from shock and knocking things off until you yelled out in pain and leaned back against the bed. You tried to pull your arms out from behind you. It they had been wrapped in rope from your upper arms to your wrists.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck!" You said breathing heavily as you tried to look around underneath the blindfold but the room was too dark. "Oh no... no, no, no..." You whispered under heavy breaths as you tried to calm yourself down.

Just about the time you stopped yourself from hyperventilating, you heard a chair scraping across the wood. Getting closer and closer from outside the door.

You held your breath, trying so hard not to move as you kept your head down. The door opened and you heard the chair plant right outside the door. You heard someone sit down in it as the pressure of their body caused the wood to squeak.

You breathed slowly as you listened. You waited. Whoever it was... they were just staring at you. Watching you.

After a few minutes, you heard them stand and walk over to you. A hand lifted your chin up and another moved your hair from your face. You felt the floorboards move as the person squatted down. It was only when their whole hand cupped your face that you realized who it was threw the texture of their hand.

You gasped and kicked at them, your wings aching as you screamed. "Get off! Get the fuck off! Get away from me!" Shigaraki's laugh filled the room as he swatted your feet away. Both his hands catching your thighs and holding them down tightly and he got close to your ear.

Your whole body shook as he spoke in a low tone. "Fight all you want. No one knows where you are. No one cares. You're mine."