Buddy Protocol

"Dabi said Shigaraki wanted you?" Hawks said in a shocked tone as you nodded. It had been about two days since the attack and attempted kidnapping.

"I don't know why... I mean... I was under the assumption that no one even knew about me. I'm a rising hero. I wasn't even announced in the police reports or news stories! No one knew my real name until Dabi spoke it." You said with worry as you rubbed your face.

"You need escorts back and forth from school and any activities outside UA's grounds." Hawks said as a worried expression crossed his face while he covered his mouth with his hand.

"What?" You looked at him. "Like 24/7?" You asked as he looked at you with the dumbest expression on his face.

"No just when you sleep." He said sarcastically. "YES 24/7! Do you want to be kidnapped by the mass murdering villain??" Hawks said loudly as he slapped his hand against his face.

"No! Wha... I... I mean I just..." You sighed heavily and covered your head, looking down the building of UA as you and Hawks sat on the edge of the roof.

"Look." Hawks tapped your shoulder.

"Hm?" You looked up and turned to Hawks.

"I went up against Dabi. The only reason you didn't get burned as badly as I did during the war is because you have trained your wings to harden and do more things than I could ever hope to." Hawks crossed his arms. "That doesn't mean he can't hurt you though. He underestimated you this time. Next time he won't."

"Y... You're right..." You nodded as you sighed heavily. "Who is going to be my "buddy," do you even have anyone in mind?" You looked at Hawks as he grinned.

"I do actually! What do you think about Monoma Neito?"

"MONOMA?!"