Shigaraki - Change of Plans

Spinner opened a pack of bandages as Dabi poured the three of them a drink. Whiskey on the rocks.

Shigaraki sat uncomfortable on a stool as he groaned. "None of that went as planned. I told the doctor not to start my upgrades in that horrid hospital."

"You should've retreated when you had the chance." Dabi replied as he sat the whiskey in front of Shigaraki.

"If All For One and Compress hadn't stepped in while you were unconscious, we'd all be detained right now." Spinner sighed as he began to bandage Shigaraki's arm. Dabi turning on the tv, flipping through channels.

"Dabi, go back to the news channel. The one with the blossoming "hero" Y/H/N." Shigaraki demanded as he sipped the whiskey.

"Why?" Dabi looked as Shigaraki.

"Now!" Shigaraki yelled as he slammed his drink down.

"Okay, okay. Don't pop a blood vessel." Dabi scoffed as he switched it back.

"—working from the villains... or if he is a "vigilante" the watch him! Pay attention to the actions he takes and stop hating heroes for trying their best while ignoring their own fu——- mental health!" Your voice echoed over a tv screen as Spinner wrapped Shigaraki in bandages.

A twisted grin came across Shigaraki's burnt but slowly healing face. "I think I just found out how to break Izuku Midoriya and force him to hand over One For All."

"With that string bean with feathers?" Dabi looked as Shigaraki.

"What could she possibly be used for other than a feather pillow?" Spinner looked at him.

"Think about it you imbeciles." Shigaraki paused the news on a clear image of you. "Izuku Midoriya was very unhappy, no smile to be seen, when I hurt Bakugo. But he was crying and screaming... panicking even, when I touched one of her feathers." Shigaraki laughed.

"You're gonna try to lure him here?" Dabi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We could make an example out of her." Spinner said, crossing his arms.

"No. We're gonna break his heart. Then we're gonna kill her in front of him." Shigaraki grinned looking back at them.